Former Child Star Fishel Arrested

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Former 'Boy Meets World' Star Danielle Fishel Arrested on Drunken Driving Warrant

The Associated Press
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. Dec 22, 2007 (AP)

Former child star Danielle Fishel, a teen heartthrob on ABC's "Boy Meets World," was arrested this week on a drunken driving warrant from Los Angeles County, police said.
Fishel was arrested Thursday just before 5 a.m. after officers stopped a car she was in, said Newport Beach Sgt. James Rocker. She was released from jail shortly after her arrest.

Fishel grew up in Yorba Linda and spent more than seven years playing Topanga, the love interest of "Boy Meets World" star Ben Savage.

In 2006, Fishel became the spokeswoman for NutriSystem after she announced on The Tyra Banks show that she was so thrilled about losing 20 pounds with the diet program that she wanted to be the company's spokeswoman.

In February, Fishel became a special correspondent for the Tyra Banks show.

(http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=4042551)

OMG!!! This really breaks my heart! I loved Topanga (sp) on Boy Meets World. I don't understand how people can still drink and drive when they know what HAPPENS. I hate how people never think that something horrible is going to happen to them when they drive drunk, or how they are putting other people's lives on the line when they do.

Oh no ruining her second chance at a career by tring to kill peeps on the road is not the way to go.

And yes her pretty hair made her! All the boys wanted to run their fingers through it at my junior high haha.

Oh no ruining her second chance at a career by tring to kill peeps on the road is not the way to go.

And yes her pretty hair made her! All the boys wanted to run their fingers through it at my junior high haha.

Part 1 - yeah. Totally not the way to go.

Part 2 - Hahahaha so hilarious but sounded so.... wrong.

Oh my gosh, she's one of the last people I thought would do that! She seemed to have such a good head on her shoulders.

I always admired her hair and thought she was really pretty.