Forgot to Tell Ya'll

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay from my absence I forgot to tell yall a funny thing that happened at my orthopedic's office. The nurse took my husband and I to our room and saw that hubby was carrying my hamptons hobo (chestnut). She came in and asked if she could look at it and I said sure. After looking at it she said she wanted to see what a real one looked like because she just bought a fake on like mine at a purse party. I wanted to say if you could tell that mine was real then theres your answer. However, I was on good behavior and told her the many differences. LOL I just thought I would share!:lol:

2. It was nice of you to tell her the diff btw real & fake. IMO, she should have known that purse party=FAKES.

3. OMG! people have no nerve. I swear.

4. How funny! I was at the mall yesterday and I went to the Bare Escentuals boutique and I was carrying my Coach shopping bag and the BE SA told me that I could go to a purse party and get them so much cheaper. I was in a good mood so I just politely told her they were fakes at the parties and went on my way. I could not believe the nerve!

5. LOL... :roflmfao:

6. At least that's one more person informed, and now if she sees the difference maybe she'll stop buying fakes!

7. I can't believe that some people are so bold and proudly tell us that they buy COUNTERFEIT bags!! I would rather be carrying my stuff in a plastic supermarket bag than have a FAKE on my arm!

8. ITA...well said!!! :tup:

9. Well she at least new it was fake... and not have to find out later.

10. Yeah I do have to give her props. I saw her today when I went to the docs and I couldnt help but laughing inside. I saw her checking out my tattersall pouch and I wanted to say yes this is real too. LOL!