Forgive me for i have sinned!!!!

Apr 16, 2009
I have been a naughty girl lol!

Story goes...................

Fiance works away Monday - Friday long distance driver.

Comes home Friday night - is that a new bag? urmm yes, its my Mollie I treated myself. How much did it cost - HOW MUCH ??????

I go off to work Saturday morning - postman has been - special delivery that should have arrived tomorrow came on Saturday - oh no !!!
DF says whats that then? Well dear, you know I had a brown Mollie well I saw a black East West Bayswater on ebay - it was a steal and its authentic as it came from well known Mulberry reseller. How much did that one cost then ???? WELL THATS NOT TOO BAD but we are meant to be saving for the wedding he says.

Now girls...................... how do I tell him about my Oak Bayswater that arrived during the week from Wardrobe.com and is hidden under the bed lol!!!:roflmfao:

Fantastic, why buy 1 when you can get 3! I would just wear it and when he asks do the old classic "this? I've had it for years. You never pay attention to what I wear!" Usually works a treat on my DH, sometimes I even get flowers from him for being insensitive!! :P

1.Go with the "This old thing..." approach.
2.Stop telling him what everything really costs-divide all costs in two (at least)
3. Hide in plain sight-so when you do use it, he knows it looks familiar
4. To a man, all black items are the same-you can buy as many black bags, trousers, sweaters etc as you like (Depending on your wardrobe, this rule may also apply to brown etc.......)

Eventually, the man just gives up and pretends to believe you.....:nuts:

1.Go with the "This old thing..." approach.
2.Stop telling him what everything really costs-divide all costs in two (at least)
3. Hide in plain sight-so when you do use it, he knows it looks familiar
4. To a man, all black items are the same-you can buy as many black bags, trousers, sweaters etc as you like (Depending on your wardrobe, this rule may also apply to brown etc.......)

Eventually, the man just gives up and pretends to believe you.....:nuts:

I have used tactic number 3 very successfully, highly recommended!

Fantastic, why buy 1 when you can get 3! I would just wear it and when he asks do the old classic "this? I've had it for years. You never pay attention to what I wear!" Usually works a treat on my DH, sometimes I even get flowers from him for being insensitive!! :P

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

What's it worth for me not to have a word with him at Bicester? :graucho: :lol:

Being in the same position as you, i wouldn't say anything for a while.
As he's not around during the week you can use it without him seeing it anyway! :nuts:

P.s quality wise, how did you find your oak bays from My Wardrobe?

Oh dear, that's a tough one - but don't do what SHM and I did - take photos of our collections and leave the pic on the phone for other half to see.

SHM I have a confession, I didn't delete mine, he happened to be browsing my photos and said your family collection looks great and said he felt sad that mabel was no longer there but then said whats this, and zoomed in on marine Julia, and quite rightly got told off for not telling him about it lol...

I am liking the mamabenny idea to kind of hide it!