Forgive me for i have sinned!!!!

hehe, I haven't revealed my new Effie that I bought yesterday either... I just took her out on the balcony together with another bag, took pics and sprayed her.. and then hung her up where I normally have the bag I use for the day (and yesterday it was oak Hanover, so the difference wasn't that big..). He didn't notice... She's with me today:biggrin:

I find it really hard to hide things from him though. And I normally don't. There is only one other bag he hasn't seen, my black patent botkier. That was an impulse buy one or two month ago (got a good deal and don't need to be afraid of rain) and I'm not going to use her until autumn anyway. I like to show him the things I buy and to be honest. But right now I've bought several bags in a short time period, and he was a bit mad when I told him about choc Elgin (which I first thought I would hide, but then couldn't...). I will just use Effie and then see if notice.. hopefully later on.. But just for the record - I'm spending my own money, so its just that he doesn't really like spending money himself...unfortunately. I'm trying to convince him to buy a Brynmore bag - they are so nice and practical.