Forgetting Sarah Marshall

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Devastated Peter takes a Hawaii vacation in order to deal with recent break-up with his TV star girlfriend, Sarah. Little does he know Sarah's traveling to the same resort as her ex ... and she's bringing along her new boyfriend.

(imdb)

I thought this movie was funny and sweet and romantic. And I am a huge fan of Mila Kuns, Jason Segel
and Jack McBrayer.

Just a heads-up, there's a part of the movie that might worry some animal lovers. I wasn't upset by it, but some might be. Highlight the text below:
Some of the hotel staff ask Matthew to help them prepare a pig for an upcoming luau. Matthew agrees and says, "I'm a good cook."

Unfortunately, 'prepare the pig' means to 'kill it' and the next scene has them chasing the pig around the room with a knife.

I can't say what went on because I covered my eyes, but what I heard was the pig squealling, Matthew yelling "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

The next scene shows the staff carrying the dead pig to the luau and Matthew crying.

I would suggest going to the bathroom or covering your eyes during that part.

May 26, 2007
FL
I just saw this movie tonight and really enjoyed it! I didn't really know much about it, but it was pretty funny! I felt like I was laughing for most of the movie! I highly recommend this film and give it :tup::tup:!

Be forewarned though, there are a couple of shots of the male private area!

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Matthew The Waiter, Rachel, Matthew, Aldous And Sarah

Sarah (Matthew) And Aldous

Matthew And Chuck

Aldous, Matthew And Chuck

Sarah And Aldous

Attachments

JavaJunkie

Jan 17, 2007
Michigan
I thought this movie was hilarious, I really wasn't expecting it to be to. I thought it would just be okay but I was laughing through the whole thing. It was nice to see Kristen Bell again too, I miss Veronica Mars!