Forgetting Sarah Marshall, anyone?

sinny1

Rockin Chic
O.G.
Oct 28, 2007
Hi everyone, hope all is well with all you lovely ladies! I just saw the comedy movie forgetting sarah marshall,pretty funny if you have a good sence of humor! Well as i watched when she was gonna break up with him, the scene was a little TOO much for me to handle, (ok the guy was completely naked, and things were hanging) lol i was gonna look away:lol: but there it was!! Kristen Bell was wearing a gorgeous pink Chanel caviar flap with gold hardware! I completely forgot about the naked guy, and told my bf " look at her Chanel bag!". For the rest of the movie i kept wanting to rewind and take a look at it again because it looked so great on her. If anyone has seen this movie, is that a medium or Jumbo size? because i thought the size was perfect!:love:

Hi everyone, hope all is well with all you lovely ladies! I just saw the comedy movie forgetting sarah marshall,pretty funny if you have a good sence of humor! Well as i watched when she was gonna break up with him, the scene was a little TOO much for me to handle, (ok the guy was completely naked, and things were hanging) lol i was gonna look away:lol: but there it was!! Kristen Bell was wearing a gorgeous pink Chanel caviar flap with gold hardware! I completely forgot about the naked guy, and told my bf " look at her Chanel bag!". For the rest of the movie i kept wanting to rewind and take a look at it again because it looked so great on her. If anyone has seen this movie, is that a medium or Jumbo size? because i thought the size was perfect!:love:

I have not seen the movie yet, but I wish Brad Pitt:love: was THAT guy instead of the actor in the movie:graucho:, anyways I had read in another post that it was a vintage white bag??

I have not seen the movie yet, but I wish Brad Pitt:love: was THAT guy instead of the actor in the movie:graucho:, anyways I had read in another post that it was a vintage white bag??

Lol that was so funny! Well im pretty sure in that scene it was a pink flap with gold hardware,unless she had another chanel in the movie? Or maybe that disturbing image of that guy had me colorblind!:P

LOL he hugged Sarah & her poor Chanel while nude. His bits n pieces probably grazed the bag. I thought the bag was white(?) But if it were me I wouldn't mind it; I think Jason Segel is a sweetheart

There's another thread on this movie actually
Someone was asking what bag was in the movie trailer...
everyone agreed it was white.
My first guess was some sort of white jumbo...not sure how recent though, it could be vintage?

Unless there was another bag in the movie...the one I saw was def. white.