Forget online dating...this would get you noticed

I feel like the most dense person ever... cuz I don't get it. I also don't go to zoos a lot. Isn't that how a baboon supposed to look? What's so funny?

Someone has work posted this on the lunchroom bulletin board too, so I've been scratching my head for a few days.

I feel dumb!

Owie ~ that looks like it hurts ... poor guy!

I know it hurts my eyes, lol!

I think you mean 'poor girl'.

:roflmfao: I hate taking my toddler to the Zoo and seeing the baboons, she always asks why their butts look that way.

That is part of the reason why a lot of zoos do not have baboons and some of the other monkeys that have large swellings. It makes people uncomfortable.
I have worked with primates a good amount, and that is a really large swelling. It has to be some kind of record.

That is part of the reason why a lot of zoos do not have baboons and some of the other monkeys that have large swellings. It makes people uncomfortable.
I have worked with primates a good amount, and that is a really large swelling. It has to be some kind of record.

word. (I actually wondered if the pic was photoshopped a little.) and incidentally girls, when the females go into estrus like this, they are BEEEEyotchie!!!!

I think you mean 'poor girl'.

:lol: