Forever 21 Dress: Love it or Hate it?

Theres alot of just hidious things at f21, but this ones cute. Being that its JUST f21, I wouldn't pay almost $50 for it, IMO. I would wait til it gets marked down to like $30. Thats just me, its cute, but the price idk if its worth it.

The price to go down? lol Forever21 only marks down items that are not selling. This dress already sold out of the small sizes. :faint:

It is very cute. I find that forever 21 clothes are very cheaply made. I personally don't buy anything out of there and expect to wear it more than 1 or 2 times. I wouldn't spend more than $25 in that store.

It is very cute. I find that forever 21 clothes are very cheaply made. I personally don't buy anything out of there and expect to wear it more than 1 or 2 times. I wouldn't spend more than $25 in that store.

Yea, but their clothes are so cute though (if you look hard enough). I find that they sell things that my mom and grandma would like though. To me, i think thier clothes lasts long if not worn too much.

I love it! I might have to go and check it out! I love F21 dresses! You would for sure be able to rock that dress girl! :tup:
Thanks Coachgirl! Its nice rite? i think it would look so cute with tan gladiator flat sandals. Better hurry up. The small is sold out online and when i went to the store, they only had like 3 dresses left.

Thanks Coachgirl! Its nice rite? i think it would look so cute with tan gladiator flat sandals. Better hurry up. The small is sold out online and when i went to the store, they only had like 3 dresses left.
I think it would look really cute w/gladiator sandals! Girl, I can't wear no small! LOL... that would be the day! I got curves! haha... If you get it, you'll definitely have to show it off!! :P I'll have to check it out though, might be heading to the mall today!

I'm amazed that it's Over $40 bucks! forever really jacking up their price! I think unless it looks amazing to your body don't get it.

I really have problems with Forever's quality.. and for $40 bucks? i rather get something from zara or H&M :smile:

Its cute.. but $40+ is expensive for Forever21. I've heard lots of bad things about the quality of their clothes.

But if you like it, its fits well, and you can afford it, I say go for it.