Forever 21 Dress: Love it or Hate it?

baglady88

Addicted to Luxury..
Jan 15, 2009
New York
Hey everybody! So i was browsing Forever21.com and saw a dress that sort of caught my eyes. I had mixed feelings at first. Then on Saturday, me and my friend went to the mall and i saw the dress at the Forever 21 store in person. I tried it on and it looked alright, but i didnt have a chance to show it to my friend because she was busy trying on stuff and we were in a hurry. I just wanted to ask you guys, what do you think of the dress? Do you love it or hate it? Is it worth $42 bucks? :confused1:

For more views: http://www.forever21.com/product.as...me=dress_casual&product_id=2051251839&Page=2#

AlovesJ

O.G.
Aug 2, 2008
Texas
It's cute, but I don't know if it would be worth $42 for me. I'm always disappointed when I try anything on at Forever 21, nothing every fits good.

baglady88

Addicted to Luxury..
Jan 15, 2009
New York
It's cute, but I don't know if it would be worth $42 for me. I'm always disappointed when I try anything on at Forever 21, nothing every fits good.
Yea forever21 tends to do that sometimes. But when i go there, im either a small or a medium (most of the time) and the clothes fit me, but sometimes just because it fits, doesnt mean it looks right. Thats why im always skeptical when i order things from them online. I always have to go check to see if they have it in stores first.

pink.couture

Let's go shopping.
Oct 3, 2008
Denver
Theres alot of just hidious things at f21, but this ones cute. Being that its JUST f21, I wouldn't pay almost $50 for it, IMO. I would wait til it gets marked down to like $30. Thats just me, its cute, but the price idk if its worth it.

baglady88

Addicted to Luxury..
Jan 15, 2009
New York
it's cute, but that's rather expensive for a forever 21 dress, isn't it?
Yea. The price made me think twice about buying it. Im wondering if i should order it online. But came here first to ask for everyone's opinion on the dress:sweatdrop: So far, im getting mixed reviews. I need more reviews ladies!