Foresta Re-release

The bella isn't dead... It's come out in all the prints, including Tutti. I don't remember if I saw it in Trasporto at LeSportsac, though.

As far as what styles will be re-released... unless one of us were to get our hands on their order list, I don't know if they'd tell us...? But it wouldn't hurt to try. *lol*
ah, thanks so much! i thought it was dead because they dropped it from the lesportsac (along with mamma mia, etc.)! but it's great to hear that it's not, because that means i have a chance of getting one. :smile:

i wish i had a time machine. that's what all of us need, really. :P

ah, thanks so much! i thought it was dead because they dropped it from the lesportsac (along with mamma mia, etc.)! but it's great to hear that it's not, because that means i have a chance of getting one. :smile:

i wish i had a time machine. that's what all of us need, really. :P

Yeah, Hawaii kept the mamma mia and other styles that are "discontinued" on the mainland. Don't know why.

Wow, if Foresta is getting re-released in hawaii, then even with the jacked up prices and shipping, it STILL wouldn't be as much as say, like, a $250 campeggio on Ebay. Or a $300 one. Prices get INSANE.

ooooooh I thought the foresta was going to be released everywhere.

there is going to be less of it on ebay now and therefore less foresta action for us europeans and others not in the US! I think they should have less VAT for the hawaiians and all styles available in mainland as well. If someone from this forum was manager of LeSportsac, things would be done much better!

I feel really let down now :cry:

Value-Added-Tax, an evil, evil plan by many foreign countries to make goods even more expensive!! :crybaby:Sometimes you can get it back when you leave the country, just not in Canada :cursing:

ooooooh I thought the foresta was going to be released everywhere.

there is going to be less of it on ebay now and therefore less foresta action for us europeans and others not in the US! I think they should have less VAT for the hawaiians and all styles available in mainland as well. If someone from this forum was manager of LeSportsac, things would be done much better!

I feel really let down now :cry:
LOL Hawaiians?? :confused1: We're not Hawaiian :nogood: hehe

All I know is...
- 1st or 2nd week of Nov (FORESTA!!!)
- 17th (SIMONE!!)
- 3rd?? week (VACANZE)

I just want to know whether all the stores are getting the shipments one the same day or not..!! And if they're selling them in the morning when they open or whenever they get their shipment in...

Heather - you need to tell us :graucho:

we have VAT in hawaii? o.o!

well it is the tax on goods. so i guess so, we just have a different name for it maybe. though over here there are more catagories that are taxed like biscuits with chocolate on the top due to it being a luxury item not an everyday needed item. I didnt realise you dont call it VAT or don't have things taxed due to value and purpose etc. lol sorry for the confusion.

LOL Hawaiians?? :confused1: We're not Hawaiian :nogood: hehe

wow talk about culture clashes lol. over here we call people from hawaii hawaiians not Americans. Like lilo and stitch, over here we would say lilo was hawaiian lol. maybe not all britons but from the area I am from thats what I have always been taught. wow, you learn something new everyday!

well it is the tax on goods. so i guess so, we just have a different name for it maybe. though over here there are more catagories that are taxed like biscuits with chocolate on the top due to it being a luxury item not an everyday needed item. I didnt realise you dont call it VAT or don't have things taxed due to value and purpose etc. lol sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, our cost of living is just high... We just have regular sales tax of 4.712%. Hehe. I was wondering that myself, "What is VAT??"

Yeah, our cost of living is just high... We just have regular sales tax of 4.712%. Hehe. I was wondering that myself, "What is VAT??"

haha i think i confused a lot of people, but VAT is the main tax here. we have VAT on most things apart from neccesities, i guess it is similar to you sales tax except it is 17.5%. everything in the UK is one massive rip off, especially petrol (aka gasoline lol).