Foresta mamma mia spotted on ebay

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. p.s. got really nice print placement. i am gonna be jealous at whoever that buys this!!:P

2. yup saw this one :biggrin: ...i agree it does have a good placement..in the back!! :lol: the front is so so..but hey its a foresta MM!! :graucho:

3. yea, its a good placement...but its waaayyy overpriced (expensive shipping too since its from overseas) :sad:

4. not unless there is someone here from HK to help :graucho:....is there ??

5. :nuts: I love that placement!

Its pricey but when compared to HI retail (MMs are usually 158) then it doesnt seem THAT much more.

But I still wouldnt buy it. Even if that print is so freakin' awesome :cry:

6. [​IMG]Thats such a funny pic!!

7. lol TokiBear

I could be one of those girls .. in the winter I wear a hat with bear ears on it ... :biggrin: I could totally fit in

8. Man, I told myself if it was still there this morning, I was going to buy it! But then I looked and someone lucky snapped it up. I guess it was a sign that I need to stop buying Tokidoki!

9. Oh dear! Someone lucky got that MM already?! I saw it and believe me....I was just a click away from paying for it but somehow, I just didn't. Told myself if it's still there today, I would get it. Well...helped me to save some money. I am on my foresta MM/BV/ zucca hunt again. :search:

10. so cute!!

11. ahh..someone bought it. lol

i just spotted gioco foresta for 210. augh....so tempted!!

12. i saw it too and almost cried. i need to sell one of my kidneys on ebay ASAP! :crybaby:

13. LOL!! someone bought the gioco too!! for 210...wow!! lucky her!!!