Foresta Mamma Mia sighting!!

Yeah, that is a member from here that sold the Foresta BV. I don't quite remember her full screen name but she's Elizabeth. The one that drove from Illinois to St. Louis to buy bags at Pulse and was selling all those Spiaggia on e-bay. :yes:

$91 for a bracielletoo... WOW... I should bought one when I saw it! At least I know I have a high priced toki item ! I may have saw a similiar Foresta Bracelleto pattern like this one before..

yeah I forgot to add to my post that I posted because of the outrageous price! I just saw one last week but not the greatest placement at the mall... I guess it goes to show the demand on some items :lol:

I had to sell my forest BV to make way for a BV that I liked better with more Koi on it..but it did go to a member on here so I'm thrilled that a real Toki appriciater got it, and not some weirdo that just wants to copy it for fakes or something...

It seems to me like you either get all monkeys, or no koi at all its hard to get a good balance of both on a foresta I think..Here is the BV that I just won off of ebay to replace the one I sold to luvtoki