foresta caramella on ebay!

Ohh cool. You got the shoes?? Can we see pics when u get them?

yupp! I'll post pictures when I get them :yes: I actually ordered 2 due to my weird size issues since I wasn't sure what size I was. I wear anything from 6 1/2- 8 depending on the maker but average a 7-7 1/2 so I at first got an 8 since I'm wearing 7 1/2 right now but I tried on an entirely different sneaker the other day and I fit a size 7 so I reordered and tacked on the 7 at last minute for safe measure. I might see if I can return the one that doesn't fit me if not it gets shoveled off to ebay :sweatdrop:

haha yeah... i might just end up putting my stuff on ebay maybe just BIN

OOOO my package from Shampton should be arriving tomorrow :yahoo:one reason I need to sell to make $$ I also ended up getting the fornarina shoes and two more bags from the hawaii outlet :rolleyes: I really should've budgeted better :sweatdrop:

oooh what shoes? the sneakers?? what kind of print and styles did you get??? congrats!! :biggrin:

oh yeah i forgot they dont have 1/2's lol ...how about your bags? what you get ? :biggrin:
haha yeah the no 1/2 made me sad because if there was a 7 1/2 it'd be okayish I think

I got a playground bella, cammo playground olive mamma mia, cammo playground black carmellita from Shampton... then I asked tokidoki lover to get me an original bella bella and original bella from the hawaii outlet... I also just got the amore ciao today (you've probably seen it in the other thread)

:graucho: I have a lot of toki heading my way... I get shampton tomorrow... tokidoki lover hasn't told me when she'll send my baggies yet tho

whoa thats 6 bags :biggrin: ..heehee whoppee youre having a toki party! im just waiting on my foresta dolce :biggrin: from Laria, guess i cant get the foresta nuvola cuz mskitty said they ran out :crybaby: but its ok ..saves me money:biggrin:

I got the caramella in the mail yesterday. I love it! The front has koi fish, mushroom with hands, tiger, loves me and loves me not flowers and the little angel boy. The back has the loves me flowers, koi fish, candlestick boy and girl, shark with the bone, white monkey reading and the pink dino's head and of course some bad apples. Overall I'm happy with it. I'll post pics later.

I wanna see the pics too...I'm dying over here :graucho:

I can't believe you girls put up w/dial up!!! I have wireless dSL and when my comp is acting up and takes longer than a minute to load a page i shut er down!! :nuts: I have no idea how you deal with it! :shrugs: