Forest Steady or Forest Nikki???

Forest Steady or Forest Nikki

• Forest Steady (1/2 price)

• Forest Nikki (full price)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jenny Cadine

Semi-banned
Sep 24, 2007
Help me girls: Should I cancel my Forest Nikki preorder and get a MUCH cheaper Forest Steady? I just bought a wine Nikki so I won't be Nikki-less.

How does Steady compare to Nikki? I saw some Steadys at the Hip Chick and they looked huge-- but the long strap is nice.

Don't let the price dictate.. If you get the Steady because it's cheaper you'll probably end up selling it for a Nikki later. The Steady is definitely big but not huge. If you like the MAB I think you'll like the Steady.

I voted for the Nikki! I agree, if you're looking to buy the Steady over the Nikki purely based on price - you may not be happy with it in the long run. I speak from experience on this one. I'm not much for the Steady myself, which is probably another reason I chose the Nikki.

Don't let the price dictate.. If you get the Steady because it's cheaper you'll probably end up selling it for a Nikki later. The Steady is definitely big but not huge. If you like the MAB I think you'll like the Steady.

That is a good point. When I buy something because it's cheap I always end up selling it.

I think you should cancel your forest nikki order at full price and wait for it to show up on ebay or on sale with a code! forest hasn't been one of the popular colors this season, so you may find it cheaper if you wait!

Thanks for your advice everybody. It would be smarter to wait for a discount, but I'm so crazed for this bag:

attachment.php