Forest Steady or Forest Nikki

• Forest Steady (1/2 price)

• Forest Nikki (full price)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jenny Cadine

Semi-banned
Sep 24, 2007
the Dirty South
Help me girls: Should I cancel my Forest Nikki preorder and get a MUCH cheaper Forest Steady? I just bought a wine Nikki so I won't be Nikki-less.

How does Steady compare to Nikki? I saw some Steadys at the Hip Chick and they looked huge-- but the long strap is nice.

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Don't let the price dictate.. If you get the Steady because it's cheaper you'll probably end up selling it for a Nikki later. The Steady is definitely big but not huge. If you like the MAB I think you'll like the Steady.

angelchick182

Dec 12, 2007
Nashville, TN
I voted for the Nikki! I agree, if you're looking to buy the Steady over the Nikki purely based on price - you may not be happy with it in the long run. I speak from experience on this one. I'm not much for the Steady myself, which is probably another reason I chose the Nikki.

Jenny Cadine

Semi-banned
Sep 24, 2007
the Dirty South
Don't let the price dictate.. If you get the Steady because it's cheaper you'll probably end up selling it for a Nikki later. The Steady is definitely big but not huge. If you like the MAB I think you'll like the Steady.
That is a good point. When I buy something because it's cheap I always end up selling it.

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
I think you should cancel your forest nikki order at full price and wait for it to show up on ebay or on sale with a code! forest hasn't been one of the popular colors this season, so you may find it cheaper if you wait!

Laurenpop

Lovely :)
Nov 8, 2007
I chose the Nicki, because I'll be honest...I find the Steady to be kind of...hmm...frumpy. :/