Forest green mini hobo

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hello all, I grabbed this on yoox. I have never seen it before and can't find any info about it. Do you know it? It seems to new made of box leather which I love. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 453

27leborse

O.G.
Feb 8, 2012
I purchased the small black hobo in early 2012, the same season this mini hobo was released. The leather is gorgeous saddle leather and has aged beautifully. In fact, I have often regretted not purchasing this bag in green also! Enjoy it, as it is a gorgeous bag!

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I purchased the small black hobo in early 2012, the same season this mini hobo was released. The leather is gorgeous saddle leather and has aged beautifully. In fact, I have often regretted not purchasing this bag in green also! Enjoy it, as it is a gorgeous bag!
Thanks. So is yours the same in black? Must say the colour attracted me. I just realised I don't own a green bag!

27leborse

O.G.
Feb 8, 2012
Thanks. So is yours the same in black? Must say the colour attracted me. I just realised I don't own a green bag!

My bag is actually a bit larger than yours and has a longer shape. If I'm not mistaken, Céline released 3 versions of this bag that year. Yours was the smallest with a more rectangular shape, then a small (mine) and large version of a more rounded hobo style. Hope this info is more helpful than confusing!

And yes, the green is stunning!

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
My bag is actually a bit larger than yours and has a longer shape. If I'm not mistaken, Céline released 3 versions of this bag that year. Yours was the smallest with a more rectangular shape, then a small (mine) and large version of a more rounded hobo style. Hope this info is more helpful than confusing!

And yes, the green is stunning!
Thanks for that. I wish I could. Find more info. Was it not popular or very limited?

27leborse

O.G.
Feb 8, 2012
Thanks for that. I wish I could. Find more info. Was it not popular or very limited?

Our versions were released for that one season only, thus inventory was more limited. I can only venture a guess, but I suspect that interest may have been overshadowed by the immense popularity of all the luggage incarnations and thus didn't sell as well. Interestingly, the larger hobo was released in a slightly altered version again this season, so at least that size currently lives on! Who knows what the future might hold with Céline!