Forest green mini hobo

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hello all, I grabbed this on yoox. I have never seen it before and can't find any info about it. Do you know it? It seems to new made of box leather which I love. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 454
I purchased the small black hobo in early 2012, the same season this mini hobo was released. The leather is gorgeous saddle leather and has aged beautifully. In fact, I have often regretted not purchasing this bag in green also! Enjoy it, as it is a gorgeous bag!

I purchased the small black hobo in early 2012, the same season this mini hobo was released. The leather is gorgeous saddle leather and has aged beautifully. In fact, I have often regretted not purchasing this bag in green also! Enjoy it, as it is a gorgeous bag!
Thanks. So is yours the same in black? Must say the colour attracted me. I just realised I don't own a green bag!

Thanks. So is yours the same in black? Must say the colour attracted me. I just realised I don't own a green bag!

My bag is actually a bit larger than yours and has a longer shape. If I'm not mistaken, Céline released 3 versions of this bag that year. Yours was the smallest with a more rectangular shape, then a small (mine) and large version of a more rounded hobo style. Hope this info is more helpful than confusing!

And yes, the green is stunning!

My bag is actually a bit larger than yours and has a longer shape. If I'm not mistaken, Céline released 3 versions of this bag that year. Yours was the smallest with a more rectangular shape, then a small (mine) and large version of a more rounded hobo style. Hope this info is more helpful than confusing!

And yes, the green is stunning!
Thanks for that. I wish I could. Find more info. Was it not popular or very limited?

Thanks for that. I wish I could. Find more info. Was it not popular or very limited?

Our versions were released for that one season only, thus inventory was more limited. I can only venture a guess, but I suspect that interest may have been overshadowed by the immense popularity of all the luggage incarnations and thus didn't sell as well. Interestingly, the larger hobo was released in a slightly altered version again this season, so at least that size currently lives on! Who knows what the future might hold with Céline!