Forest Fruits

I wondered if you had tried it yet. Mine defo went darker. Still love it though. Probably love it more than any other Mulberry piece I have and I use it every single day :biggrin:

Glad you still love it - they're such handy little things! I use mine every day too - it's the only constant piece of Mulberry I use :smile: ...ooh, along with my phone cover! I change bags often and change purses as well but I always use this pouch. I want another one but it doesn't look like any more are coming out.

I've been so busy lately and not been on here as much. I still log on and see what's going on though :biggrin: I'm trying to catch up on TPF today. Mostly up-to-date at work and our manager is out of the office this afternoon :sneaky:

Glad you still love it - they're such handy little things! I use mine every day too - it's the only constant piece of Mulberry I use :smile: ...ooh, along with my phone cover! I change bags often and change purses as well but I always use this pouch. I want another one but it doesn't look like any more are coming out.

I've been so busy lately and not been on here as much. I still log on and see what's going on though :biggrin: I'm trying to catch up on TPF today. Mostly up-to-date at work and our manager is out of the office this afternoon :sneaky:

Haha I haven't been on so much either, have missed a few reveals, so catching up for me too. :biggrin:

Has anyone seen this colour yet....? It looks kinda purple on the m.com website and as a lover of purple....:graucho: Judging by the bags in the past that have been desirable by lots of lovely ladies on here, does anyone have any purchases in mind in this colour?? (Or have any already??) :P
Ok, I just ordered this bag today and will do a reveal as soon as I get it !;);)