Forest / Envy / Leaf / Emerald comprison pics..

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
This is a copied post from my Nikki reveal thread but I think it is useful enough to post a green comparison thread to discuss if necessary.

Emerald MAM posted by 3snuffles:
IMG_4707.JPG

Leaf and Envy MAMs posted by Madges:
Envy2002.jpg

Forest MAM posted by Jennys315:
DSCF1579.jpg

** I don't find that Envy to be that close to Forest AT ALL actually. Forest is so much darker and has more blue undertones. Envy has more yellow undertones similar to Emerald.

^ Really?? Interesting because forest is my least favorite. Just goes to show that everyone has different tastes! I am sure that we will all have differing opinions :yes:

^ Really?? Interesting because forest is my least favorite. Just goes to show that everyone has different tastes! I am sure that we will all have differing opinions :yes:

I love the forest as well, though i enjoy all the greens. I think it because it borders on a jewel tone green, it's that blue base I bet.

After comparing these pics at length - I think that ENVY has to be my favorite - It's so close to Emerald but the pebbly leather makes it #1.

Oh no - now I want a Nikki in ENVY......

^ Envy is my favorite too :graucho:

Stick w/ your MAM... the grass is not always greener. I have the niki but contemplated trading for the MAM..LOL. I am just going to stick with the nikki though.

Thanks for putting together this comparison thread, LR. It is very helpful to see the greens together. My first love is Emerald but Envy is so yummy! I want!

I've never seen any of them IRL, but from those pics I like Forest the best. It never caught my eye before. Do you think that pic captures the true color? Because it definitely looks bluer and I've never noticed that before.

Thanks for putting the pics together, LR!

I have an emerald mam and the leather is just divine. So smooshy and the brass.. and long tassels.... It was my HG RM. However I don't wear it too much because its summer and I feel it goes better with fall and winter.

I thik leaf is closest to emerald really leaf is in the darker emerald family. Wish I loved green bags I love them on everyone but me!!!

Leaf is actually quite lighter than Emerald, IMO. I have a Leaf Nikki, an Envy Nikki and an Emerald K&M and without a doubt, when I put them all next to each other, Envy & Emerald are closest. This is just my opinion of course.:biggrin: