For your viewing pleasure... My PCE purchase

She's a beauty. It's kind of hard to tell from the pics, but IRL, is she a true Navy?
Yes! It is a wonderful navy color!

I love the look of this bag...the rouched part is so feminine! I also think the straps are great. Thanks so much for taking time to model her. It really helps us see what she looks like "in action"..!
The rouched part is my favorite. Gives it a lot more detail. I also think it looks so much better than the stock photo on coach.com

you are too cute sara! the bag is gorgeous and it looks awesome on you!!! can't wait to see what else you got! i can't wait to get my pce bags too!

Thanks! When are you getting your bags? I saw the chalk today and it is so pretty. You will love it.
You already know my other bag. LOL:P

Congrats on the new bag!!!
I saw the white at Nordstrom today!!! Very nice!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thanks!!! The white it sooo pretty too.

What a great bag! It looks like it was made for you too! :biggrin:

Thank you very much!!!!

Thanks to EVERYONE for the nice compliments!:biggrin:

danggggg
why must u look so gorgeous with it?
now u got it stuck in my head! :P

Only one way to get it out of your head! Buy it....:P

That is so gorgeous and looks stunning on you!!! CONGRATS and ENJOY!!!
Thank you!!!! You know... the structure of it is not so bad filled up. Have you decided if you are getting one?

Very nice bag..♥
She looks really awesome on you.. congrats !!
Thank you!!!

Wow, it looks really good on you. The modelling pic really helps. I tried the chalk on at Macy's but it is not the same as the Navy...Very gorgeous!!!!
I knew as soon as I saw the navy I had to have it!!!! Coach does not make enough navy bags.

Ok... Here are a few more pictures that show the real color of the bag. Sorry it was dark last night and I couldn't get good pictures.

The color has a little shimmer to it too.
tpf190.jpg

tpf192.jpg

tpf191.jpg