For you Bleecker Fans..

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
I noticed that on the site this am. If only they would come out with the Large flap in Wine/khaki although I think I would still prefer the all-leather version...
I totally agree.. I LOVE the khaki/wine... I heard they did make it in that color but it sold out. :shrugs:

damienmomma

COACH LOVER
Aug 10, 2007
i have the khaki/black. for some reason i don't really love this color. i know it reminds me of white out. IMO.

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
Jun 11, 2007
The Great Lone Star State!
I totally agree.. I LOVE the khaki/wine... I heard they did make it in that color but it sold out. :shrugs:
They had the color combo in a smaller bag but when I called JAX the person I spoke with said not in the large flap. And the capacity wristlet in that combination isn't in any of the TX stores within 50 miles of me but I didn't check with JAX on that item.

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
^^^^
Oh, I see! I didnt' think they did, then I was told by someone that they did have it, lol so who knows ... either way the khaki/wine is a beautiful combination!!! :yes: