For Willeyi: a visit from the RED Chanel shoe fairy

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
O.G.
Apr 13, 2012
So, we all know how willeyi is such an enabler for the GST bag, and for the Chanel ballerina flats. So she did a triple whammy enable with me (GST + the following which have just arrived). Thanks, Irma; I love them! I have bought the lambskin before, but never the quilted, and they are wonderful and these are a glorious RED. :smile:

Attachments

• red shoes 001r.jpg
    red shoes 001r.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 3,856
  • red shoes 003r.jpg
    red shoes 003r.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 1,405
  • red shoes 006r.JPG
    red shoes 006r.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 1,215
  • red shoes 008r.jpg
    red shoes 008r.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 1,190
WOW! These are SOOOOO gorgeous! I am so glad you found both pairs! I love the lamb too! You are in red heaven now with your flap, GST, and shoes!

Congratulations to you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ballets!

So, we all know how willeyi is such an enabler for the GST bag, and for the Chanel ballerina flats. So she did a triple whammy enable with me (GST + the following which have just arrived). Thanks, Irma; I love them! I have bought the lambskin before, but never the quilted, and they are wonderful and these are a glorious RED. :smile:

Simply stunning! I wish I could wear this style, but the only ballet flats that don't slip on me are the chanel ones with elastic. Yours are amazing! Wear them in the best of health!

Congrats!!! I love your ballets!!!

WOW! These are SOOOOO gorgeous! I am so glad you found both pairs! I love the lamb too! You are in red heaven now with your flap, GST, and shoes!

Congratulations to you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ballets!

Thank you my wonderful enabler friend! I'm so happy I was able to get the quilted ones from James! They are both really nice, and a great addition to my RED collection. Thank you again for posting yours and driving me to get these! I am definitely in RED heaven!