For wide feet: Repetto vs Lanvin

button

O.G.
Aug 10, 2006
I would like to ask Repetto and Lanvin owners, which shoes are more comfortable for wide feets? Lanvin Leather of Patent is better? The one inch heel looks comfy to me but also worried of the elastic at the back. I know Repetto is super soft, but are they too flat for walking? I need your opinions please.

i don't own repetto but i have tried it in the store. it feels like there's only a piece of cardboard between your feet and the ground. but for wide feet, it's forgiving. it makes your feet look small (and i was trying on a 42 :smile: )

the lanvin i find makes my feet look like pancakes. i kinda regret purchasing it, but too late for regrets now simply because it doesn't make my feet look good (and in my head, it better rock my world if i'm paying that much). however, the lanvins are VERY comfortable. the back elastic doesn't bother me much. i won't lie...there is SOME pain with the elastic but it's not unbearable. :smile:

it's not part of your choices but i think the ferragamo varinas look very nice on wide feet. i bought a D width. perfect. :smile:

Leather is far more forgiving than patent. I have wide feet and am not a fan of either Lanvin flats or Repettos, but I do have long feet too.

I prefer Chanel Cambon or Tory Burch Revas.

don't own lanvin but my repettos are my favourite ballet flats in summer (i think they are too light in winter). I have no problem walking in them, actually I prefer those than open shoes in summer when I go to town. they are super forgiving so should be fine for wide feet.

i have flat, wide feet and have tried on repettos and they just don't look right. i had been dreaming of owning a pair too, but given the circumstances, had to pass. i'd say try lanvin, tory burch, or even some plain coaches.

I have wide feet that look horrible in flats. I bought a pair of Repettos and I LOVE them!! They make my feet look cute! It's amazing! And the leather is really soft. I wore them the day after I got them for the whole day and no blisters. Super comfy and super cute (even though they are plain black flats)! That being said, I do not own Lanvin flats. I have 2 pairs of jeweled Miu Miu flats (to disguise my ugly wide feet) and they are not as comfortable. HTH!