For Vlad....BMW M5 pics

1. Here's my new addition... Interlagos Blue Metallic w/ Silverstone leather & brushed aluminum trim. We're such car freaks at my house, I shouldn't know half of what I do :biggrin:

Since your a car guy, I also included a pic of my husband's car. Guy's seem to have a testosterone thing for the Porsche, LOL

DSC01797.JPG DSC01801.JPG DSC01796.JPG DSC01799.JPG DSC01791.JPG DSC01805.JPG
  2. Oh my god !! My heart just skipped several beats, those are some awesome cars ! I love the blue on offwhite combo, gorgeous. Those are some fast cars !!

3. :lol: Thanks! Good to know I'm not the only female car junkie on here! We also have an E55 AMG with a superchip. It's actually faster than the M5 (but not the Porsche:graucho: ) Here's a pic of my H2, it's also supercharged, almost 500 HP. The E55 is in the shop. My husband hit a pothole, blew out the tire & bent up the rim on it:Push:

DSC01519.JPG
  4. Gorgeous cars acegirl! I love the interior of the M5!

5. Heh the money I see flowing in this thread. I'm still saving up for my downpayment for my future RS4.

6. Augh !!! You're killing me ! I drive an old Volvo, I only DREAM about driving cars like that. :P But hey, you my friend can appreciate a nice car. :graucho:

But hey, here's something that's kind of cool and awesome car related ! When I was in London, there was a 2006 Bugatti Veyron parked outside of Royal Albert Hall ! It was ridiculous, I wanted to drive off in it. Here's a picture - my friend took many, many, many of them !

image402.jpg

7. That's nuts ! (the 500 hp)

And bummer about the pothole, those things are deathtraps. :Push:

8. OMG, that car is incredible!! It makes me giddy :roflmfao:

9. Evolkatie my hubby and I just saw one at Audi. He was thinking about trading in his M3 for that one!

Beautiful car agegirl...I just wiped drool off my keyboard!

10. My husband has a knack for finding killer potholes! I don't know what it is..It's the third time he's done that (not all in the same car though)

11. It's a little ridiculous - I mean, who REALLY needs 1001 HP and zero to 60 in 3 seconds, honestly (unless you're a drug lord !). But yeah, I was so excited when I saw it ! Ridiculously so ! :shame::love:

12. *drools* whatever guy marries me is in luck, i LOVE fast, expensive cars. those are truly gorgeous, i looooove that blue color (imo, BMW does the best colors). congrats! don't get too many speeding tickets ;)

13. Aww thanks girls:flowers: It's pretty practical too. Big back seat & huge trunk. Actually, it's my first sedan ever. I've always driven SUV's but I like the change.

14. Acegirl - My hubby has been wanting an M5 for a while. We've been shopping, he wanted it to be the family car. I opted for the hybrid - I'm the what's the mileage person in ou family. I better not show him this, or else you'll be the bad influence! LOL! They're beautiful!

15. We have Valentines (radar detectors) in our cars:graucho: That helps alot. I'm a pokey driver anyway (at least with my kids in the car!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice