For us Bolide Lovers....how cute is THIS!?!?!?!

Shopmom, the pillbox was made as a Bolide, McPherson, and a Kelly. I used to have all three, and the charm bracelet. Now only have the Bolide.

I sometimes add them to my chochette on my Birkin, as a bag charm. Never for long, but just on special occasions.

If I remember correctly the original retail price was over $800. They had them in NYC a few years ago.

I think they are grand ! Hope this one goes to a lucky pf member !

:wtf: I ADORE that little Silver Kelly!!!!! That's the one for me if EVER I spot one......oh Dear......yet ANOTHER little something to add it to my "have-to-have-it-and-of-course-it's-hard-to-find-thus-making-it-very-expensive" list!!!!! :rolleyes:

:wtf: I ADORE that little Silver Kelly!!!!! That's the one for me if EVER I spot one......oh Dear......yet ANOTHER little something to add it to my "have-to-have-it-and-of-course-it's-hard-to-find-thus-making-it-very-expensive" list!!!!! :rolleyes:

The silver Kelly pillbox was in the Fantasies catalog recently.. I wonder if that means you can find it in the stores. You should ask SF today!

I own the Bolide pillbox and love using it as charm on my bags (the bottom doesn't hold well so your pills will drop out)....I have asked after the Kelly pillbox for several years now, and just missed it at a sale one year, :mad:, I would love to find it. If it is featured in a recent catalog that gives me more hope than ever, thanks Fopduck -- I don't know how I missed it.