For TPFers in Aus regarding LV prices...

Caesar Salad

May 10, 2007
i just got off the phone with my SA..... we have our price change starting today :P we have both increases AS WELL AS decreases... i didn't ask which items' prices have gone up or gone down... you may like to ask the store for the item you are interested :yes:

i think the price change is not very much... my SA has given me some examples of the price change... it is roughly +/- 5% range.....

i hope this information is useful to our TPFers in US or Canada.. i think there will be both increase and also decrease in other countries too :tup:

Well some of the prices have decreased e.g love tote pm is now $800, mm $940 & gm - $1200, epi lockit is now $1300 ...so some items have decreased in price by approx $20A:tup:

I wish Canada would get hit by the price DECREASE.

Haven't been following foreign currencies very much; how's the Canadian dollar compared to the Australian dollar?

My SA called today and told me, the price of Taiga Dimitri goes up from AUD1260 to AUD1290, which is not too bad.(i was thinking of getting in the near future).She also mentioned, the shoes' price stay, Monogram some up some down, Damier up...

I wish Canada would get hit by the price DECREASE.

Haven't been following foreign currencies very much; how's the Canadian dollar compared to the Australian dollar?
1 CAD$ = 1.11167 AUD$ at today's rate. LVs are always MORE expensive here. eg/ LVoe PM will cost CAD$ 719.45:cursing:.

Thanks for the info Caesar Salad