For those with turquoise bags...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you wear when you carry that bag?

I love the color but rather unsure what it should be worn with. All neutral colors and allow the bag to be your pop of color? I almost see it as you do red accessories; it becomes the pop of color to a rather neutral outfit.

Thanks!

2. I think you've got the idea. I live in jeans and often just wear a white or black top and have the splash of turquoise and sometimes I'll have a print top that has a little turquoise in it and let the handbag pull it out. I love :heart::heart: turquoise, enjoy your bag! I have the Monna med., which style do you have?

3. Thanks Bichon! I actually don't have a turquoise one but keep looking at the turquoise Maddy on ebay. :-|

I'm torn...I posted the bag here and had it authenticated and everything looks good if she sends the bag pictured. If she doesn't I am in trouble because it is only $200 paypal buyer protection. I've called around; it is nowhere to be found in stores (called both US and Europe).

I also had them look for the medium Monna in turquoise, but no luck there either. :sad:

4. I wear my Maddy with black, white, khaki looks really nice, yellow, hot pink looks cool, too. I think this is a casual bag so mostly shorts, or a little skirt...it is too hot for jeans right now here.

5. I use mine with just about everything. I mostly wear lots of blacks or browns. And since I bought my bag I have had fun buying things I normally wouldnt buy, like a navy tank with tiny flowers of turquoise also just a white tee. I love the color!

6. MicheleS, the live.com 25% discount is back again...well, it was a few hours ago. I don't know if this was a BIN auction, although read up on this promo ~ as it might make something on e*Bay worth your while ~ just a suggestion, that's all! Maybe someone on here knows how it works and will chime in.

7. Thanks dsrk!

I'm trying to find some more information on this but am coming up empty handed. :sad:

If anyone knows how this works please let me know.

Thanks to all of you for your help!