For those with the Antigona...

Mar 19, 2007
How did you decide between the Small & the Medium?? I cannot make up my mind, even when I am in store I try them both. I think the small is too small and the medium is too big, I WISH there was an in between!

I typically love big bags but there's something about the structure of the Antigona that I think makes the medium look too bulky, but then I don't want to get the small and think that I settled and it looks too tiny on me.

Uch, decisions.

Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this dilemma and what you eventually went with and are happy with. I'll be using this bag as an everyday "nicer" structured bag that can go day to night as opposed to a beat up Balenciaga or something. Thanks for your help!

Many have struggled with this and I am one of them. So, I bought both sizes! You need to look at what you actually carry on a daily basis. The small is my occasional bag, while the medium is my chic mommy bag/daily bag. The medium is big for evening but you can certainly make it work...just have a nice booth or chair next to you so she has a seat.

The medium does feel bulky at first but that perception does subside. You really need to think about the size you need from a daily bag. That can help your choice.

FYI the small carries as much as, if not more than, the Bal City.

Many have struggled with this and I am one of them. So, I bought both sizes! You need to look at what you actually carry on a daily basis. The small is my occasional bag, while the medium is my chic mommy bag/daily bag. The medium is big for evening but you can certainly make it work...just have a nice booth or chair next to you so she has a seat.

The medium does feel bulky at first but that perception does subside. You really need to think about the size you need from a daily bag. That can help your choice.

FYI the small carries as much as, if not more than, the Bal City.

Thanks! Super helpful knowing you use the medium as a chic mommy bag and that the small holds as much as a city! Don't know if I'm any closer to a decision though, lol!

Did you get two different colors??

I'm feeling the exact same way lately, but after much trying on and a lot of thought, I've realized the medium is just way too bulky for me. I'm pretty new to the whole 'structured' bag thing, as I've always been a balenciaga fan for yrs, so that big of a structured bag really annoys me lol too much in the way, and let's face it, unless you have 3-4 kids you really don't need all that room. It's more for work/travel IMO. I have the mini antigona and surprisingly it's my go-to everyday bag! My next bag will be the small grey pearl antigona. Big enough for me! ;)

I choose the medium Antigona. I was looking for a bag that I could carry a binder in, and the small wasn't big enough for that. If i wasn't looking for a bag to carry paperwork in, I would've bought the small.

I had the same dilemma - I ended up going for the small as the medium seemed a bit big on me. The small holds everything I want from an everyday bag and is the perfect size for me!

I tried both on in a store as well. I went with the medium for 2 reasons. I thought it had more of a wow statement factor than the small, and I also live in NYC where larger bags tend to be the norm, and more space is always a big Bonus.
If the bag was a floppy bag ( ala balenciaga) I might have chosen the smaller size , but the antigona's solid structure does not make it seem bulky.

Thanks! Super helpful knowing you use the medium as a chic mommy bag and that the small holds as much as a city! Don't know if I'm any closer to a decision though, lol!

Did you get two different colors??

I have had a few colors but currently I have a medium bottle green, small bright blue, and small navy blue. I am 5-4 and luckily both sizes are very comfortable for me.

I have a medium, I have always loved a bigger bag. I would consider the small ...I am 5"8 and do not feel the small is too small and it holds a lot. I am considering purchasing another Antigona and I love the oxblood color. If I could find the color in small and not medium I think I would go for it.

i ended up going with a small cause i'm only 5 ft 1.. and the medium jst seemed too big on me. keep in mind that the bag itself is quite structured and heavy already! so if you plan to get a medium so it holds more things... be prepared to have sore arms at the end of the day :roflmfao:

showing you a mod shot of the small on me :love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 603
i ended up going with a small cause i'm only 5 ft 1.. and the medium jst seemed too big on me. keep in mind that the bag itself is quite structured and heavy already! so if you plan to get a medium so it holds more things... be prepared to have sore arms at the end of the day :roflmfao:

Lovely! Matches ur shoes too! Great size on u as well. Congrats!

That's one gorgeous bag. It looks perfect on you.