For those with the Antigona...

i ended up going with a small cause i'm only 5 ft 1.. and the medium jst seemed too big on me. keep in mind that the bag itself is quite structured and heavy already! so if you plan to get a medium so it holds more things... be prepared to have sore arms at the end of the day :roflmfao:

showing you a mod shot of the small on me :love:
Gorgeous bag!

I have the medium and chose it for its versatility.

I'm 5'8 and bigger bags tend to look better on me. However, I got a small sac de jour, so maybe that isn't always true. I felt that the small antigona looked too small on me and I was not liking the strap (since it isn't long enough to carry it with the strap without the top handles getting in the way). In my opinion, the medium comes with a longer, more practical strap. I use it for travelling and tend to wear it behind my back with the strap. If I am carrying it during the day to run errands, I don't use the strap at all and just use the top handles!

I got a small antigona because the medium one seems a little too big?
I tried both and the medium doesn't look that good on me (i got a plain black one in goat leather). I'm about 160cm, and has a petite asian frame - maybe that's why.

I think taller ladies will be able to pull off the medium antigona well.
It is good for an office bag too as it fits a whole lot of stuff in it :smile:

I'm 5'2" and the small sizes are perfect. They sure do have a lot of room inside for being the small size. The medium just overwhelms my frame. I think a lot has to do with your height and body shape, honestly.

I´m about 5`5`` and I have the medium Antigona.
I tried the small and liked it, but I just wanted a bag for every day, and I usually take a lot of stuff with me... :blush:

Yes, its kind of heavy, but I just love it anyway.
Saves me some workout :biggrin:

And my husband is always telling me that I´m a girl for big bags, it just fits my style.

So from me it´s a vote for the medium, but I still like the small as well, just not for me.
(Great help, I know, sorry :shame:smile:

I have the medium and chose it for its versatility.

I'm 5'8 and bigger bags tend to look better on me. However, I got a small sac de jour, so maybe that isn't always true. I felt that the small antigona looked too small on me and I was not liking the strap (since it isn't long enough to carry it with the strap without the top handles getting in the way). In my opinion, the medium comes with a longer, more practical strap. I use it for travelling and tend to wear it behind my back with the strap. If I am carrying it during the day to run errands, I don't use the strap at all and just use the top handles!

so helpful, thanks!