For those who spend $1000+ on a handbag...

?

For those who spend $1000+ on a handbag, what's your yearly take home salary?

1. None...that's what parents are for!

2. 0 - 25k

3. 26k - 50k

4. 51k - 75k

5. 76k - 100k

6. 101k - 250k

7. 251k - 500k

8. 501k - 999k

9. 7 figures!

10. other...

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. On average, what's your yearly take home salary? (if you combine your income with a SO or if they're the sole provide, include that into the total.)

No need to actually post your income, that's why I opted for a poll.

2. This will be interesting! I'm not quite sure what to put. I make $0.00: it's my parents that pay for my living expenses and bag habits. I guess I'll list their income?

3. I am in the same boat as Intlset...cept' the parents part gets replaced by PHB! haha!

4. the statistics are so odd as of now. highest is 101k-250k followed by 0-25k..

5. Voted. But I might rather be the guy who voted "other"! :biggrin:

6. People who make less than 25k buy a $1,000 purse?!? Wow. I'm stunned.

7. Maybe they take a longer while to save up for the purses, or perhaps their income is supplemented by a trust or their parents' money. I can think of a lot of young women in the museum world who make $25K and wear Chanel suits!

8. ^^ That's me. Well, not the Chanel suit (I wish!), but I do have savings which I use for bag purchases. I believe I've also used some money from my student loans. I live at home, so my expenses are pretty low.

9. When I voted, I just put in my income but my bf does buy me purses every now and then and my parents do give me money too.

10. heee... damn! i'm the 101k - 250k range...... i buy my own cuz i KNOW my BF doesnt get my bag fettish.. nor do i think he'd "get the right one!" LOL! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. ^^^ what kinda job do u have LOL

12. I dont work soooo its all my parents

13. I don't spend $1000+ on a handbag, that's why my name is NOMONEY. Not yet, who knows, maybe soon.

14. I'm a college student & waitress so I don't make loads of money but it is enough to help me shopping addiction. Since I don't have to pay for too much, I have discounted tutition & my car is paid off, so I'm not really sacrificing living expenses.

15. i dont have that many bags that r over a grand........ the next one will probably my paddy and for that, I am willing to save up for it........ maybe at the end of the yr or something..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice