For those who sold the Noe BB

Feb 23, 2021
Why did you sell it? I had the NeoNoe briefly and while I love the Noe style I found it really bulky to wear. When worn on my shoulder I felt like I constantly had to elbow it out of the way. And when worn crossbody or with the strap extended, the bag would always bang against me when I walked. Additionally, I didn’t need all that space for my daily items. Right now, I’m itching to purchase a Noe BB. It’s adorable and from the dimensions it’s a bit smaller than the NeoNoe. People who have had the Noe BB, can you comment on some of the cons of this bag? Did you find it banging on you when wearing it? Did it stick out too much? Thanks’

I haven't sold my NeoNoe BB, but I do have one that I'm carrying quite a bit these days and really love it. It does stick out - it's just the nature of the shape. I prefer the shoulder carry to crossbody as I find it does bump shift around easily crossbody. I can't quite fit all of day-to-day items (no water bottle), but it comes close. I think the downside is it's a bit more difficult to get things in and out of the bag than I prefer. But the shape and style is adorable, so I can handle having to unpack a bit if I need to get to something on the bottom.

Reactions: chilipepper_96
I sold mine for the same reasons. I also hated the inside pocket. I bought the Noe bb and it is so much better. Strap is comfortable crossbody and I love that I can just through things in it. When crossbody, the top of it squishes flatter than the Neo Noe. I do not bang into things with the bb like I did with the neo. I don't really know why. Maybe because you can wear it a little more forward on your body and still have it look flattering. I added a top handle to it, and it makes it so handy. Only con is all of the vachetta. You just have to let go of the worry and carry it.

Hey I just purchased the Noe BB and I absolutely love it. I'm petite, but the bag is not too big. I can fit all the essentials that I need. You can buy a square purse organizer to keep your things tidy

But yes, the strap is so comfortable, crossbody or by shoulder. I've been using it more than the neverfull mm.

The only con I have is the vachetta, just be careful like always. But I don't have anything else to say bad about this bag.

Not sure if it helps, but I was watching the YouTuber Nachopad, who did a review of the bag and she really sold it to me!

Noe BB review

I sold mine for the same reasons. I also hated the inside pocket. I bought the Noe bb and it is so much better. Strap is comfortable crossbody and I love that I can just through things in it. When crossbody, the top of it squishes flatter than the Neo Noe. I do not bang into things with the bb like I did with the neo. I don't really know why. Maybe because you can wear it a little more forward on your body and still have it look flattering. I added a top handle to it, and it makes it so handy. Only con is all of the vachetta. You just have to let go of the worry and carry it.
I agree, the inside pocket went from a pro to a con real fast for me. Do you find the Noe BB a lot smaller in size compared to the NeoNoe? Maybe that’s why you bang into things less. Do you ever wear it on the shoulder not crossbody? Also, I used to think vachetta was a con. Which is why I went for the NeoNoe. However, after using it for a few months I had glazing issues at the bottom. Now I don’t find vachetta to be a con because it actually protects the canvas from cracking. Thanks for sharing. ❤️

Reactions: Loriad
Hey I just purchased the Noe BB and I absolutely love it. I'm petite, but the bag is not too big. I can fit all the essentials that I need. You can buy a square purse organizer to keep your things tidy

But yes, the strap is so comfortable, crossbody or by shoulder. I've been using it more than the neverfull mm.

The only con I have is the vachetta, just be careful like always. But I don't have anything else to say bad about this bag.

Not sure if it helps, but I was watching the YouTuber Nachopad, who did a review of the bag and she really sold it to me!

Noe BB review
Thanks for the link. I’m off to watch it! I’m definitely a fan of small to medium bags. If I carry something large, I will overfill it to the point of hurting my shoulders.

Thanks! I had this exact black and mono NeoNoe and I loved how sleek it looked. Do you carry the Noe BB on your shoulder? Do you feel like you have to elbow it out of the way when carrying it? TIA☺.
I always carry the Noe bb as a crossbody. I don’t recall bumping into things but I’m always very cautious with it because of the light color and vachetta.

I agree, the inside pocket went from a pro to a con real fast for me. Do you find the Noe BB a lot smaller in size compared to the NeoNoe? Maybe that’s why you bang into things less. Do you ever wear it on the shoulder not crossbody? Also, I used to think vachetta was a con. Which is why I went for the NeoNoe. However, after using it for a few months I had glazing issues at the bottom. Now I don’t find vachetta to be a con because it actually protects the canvas from cracking. Thanks for sharing. ❤
It is less bulky because it collapses more. I do not wear it on my shoulder because of my pain. I heard from a sales associate that the neo noe is one of the most returned bags because of glazing issues and pilling of the interior.