For those who requested pics...AMETHYST LEGACY SATCHEL 12704 and BOTTLE GREEN BRIDGIT

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Ok, guys, it's here...FINALLY!!! Fedex was supposed to be here by 10:30am since it was a priority overnight. They were over 3 hours late!!!:cursing:

I have to say this satchel is SOOOO much nicer than the top handle!!! Seriously...this amethyst color is TDF!!! Of course I have to try my stuff in it (I just unpacked it), but here are a couple of quick shots. I'll post more along with the Bridgit shortly (as soon as I remove all the paper!).

Attachments

• satchel 1.jpg
    satchel 1.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 257
  • satchel 2.jpg
    satchel 2.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 172
Here are more p8ics of the satchel...

Coachgirl, it's not a huge bag...I would say medium size. Somewhere I posted the dimensions, but I'll look that up and post them again shortly. The style number is 12704, and is $698.

Attachments

• satchel 6.jpg
    satchel 6.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 128
  • satchel 5.jpg
    satchel 5.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 115
  • satchel 4.jpg
    satchel 4.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 121
  • satchel 3.jpg
    satchel 3.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 110
  • satchel 7.jpg
    satchel 7.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 149
Here are more p8ics of the satchel...

Coachgirl, it's not a huge bag...I would say medium size. Somewhere I posted the dimensions, but I'll look that up and post them again shortly. The style number is 12704, and is $698.
yeah your right baglady it doesn't look like an overly large bag... do you think they will have this bag this friday for the new floorsets? then i'll just try it on there...

OK, by my own measurements, I get 14.5" (W, widest point) x 9.25" (H, to top, not zipper) x 5.25" (D, bottom seam to seam excluding front pocket).

The official Coach measurements are a tiny tad smaller, but this is real close!

yeah your right baglady it doesn't look like an overly large bag... do you think they will have this bag this friday for the new floorsets? then i'll just try it on there...

Yeah, they should have an example...it may not be in the amethyst color, though. My SA's store had bottle green and amethyst. It's actually a great size bag IMO...not too big and not too small! I LOVE it...so far!!!

WOWEEEEE...I love that color.

Can you post pics once you have all the packing out and your stuff in it? I would love to see what it looks like with no packing.

Here's a bottle green Bridgit photo. I have to work with the others because there's a glare from the shiny leather. I like this color but not nearly as well as the amethyst. JMO, though!

Attachments

• bottle green bridgit 1.jpg
    bottle green bridgit 1.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 224
I had my Mandy out earlier, and here is a size comparison with the satchel... Also with the Bleecker woven hobo, which I haven't removed the paper out of (it slouches a LOT more than this). Hopefully you can kind of get an idea on size!

Attachments

• satchel 8.jpg
    satchel 8.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 155
  • satchel 9.jpg
    satchel 9.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 158
Ok, guys, it's here...FINALLY!!! Fedex was supposed to be here by 10:30am since it was a priority overnight. They were over 3 hours late!!!:cursing:

I have to say this satchel is SOOOO much nicer than the top handle!!! Seriously...this amethyst color is TDF!!! Of course I have to try my stuff in it (I just unpacked it), but here are a couple of quick shots. I'll post more along with the Bridgit shortly (as soon as I remove all the paper!).

I love it, it's beautiful! :heart:

Linda