S

strawberryblade

This is my new large Sabrina in Khaki/Brown. :biggrin:

DSC00504.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

Any suggestions for a keyfob?

Last edited:
Thank you ladies. :biggrin:

My thought on the color combo at first was flashy. But when I wore her in my brown shorts and blue top, the bag blended in quiet nicely. I was thinking of getting the black and silver but I have too many black bags already. This color combo on my new Sabrina gives me a breath of fresh air on my accessories.

I love it. So easy to use!

Last edited:
^^Really, you thought flashy? The first thing that comes to mind with this COACH combo is classic. I love the khaki and mahogany. You cant go wrong with pink interior;)

LOL! Yes, I thought it was flashy because I always wore black bags. I don't know what happened in the store that day but I really went for something different other than black.

The pink interior is very cute. :biggrin:

I have this color combo in the Madison Shoulder bag and love it. I now want the Madison shoulder bag in Sand. I wont pay 400.00 for it tho. Style # 13252. that has been discussed here before why that is such a huge price.

Op, love the Sabrina.

I have this color combo in the Madison Shoulder bag and love it. I now want the Madison shoulder bag in Sand. I wont pay 400.00 for it tho. Style # 13252. that has been discussed here before why that is such a huge price.

Op, love the Sabrina.

Thank you for the compliment. :biggrin:

I thought I saw the large Sabrina Op Art months ago that they were 358 and the small ones are 298. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. But I did get mine at 398.