For those who missed my quick reveal...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
    This is my new large Sabrina in Khaki/Brown. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any suggestions for a keyfob?

2. I love this color combo!

3. :biggrin: so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. #4 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
    Thank you ladies. :biggrin:

My thought on the color combo at first was flashy. But when I wore her in my brown shorts and blue top, the bag blended in quiet nicely. I was thinking of getting the black and silver but I have too many black bags already. This color combo on my new Sabrina gives me a breath of fresh air on my accessories.

I love it. So easy to use!

5. ^^Really, you thought flashy? The first thing that comes to mind with this COACH combo is classic. I love the khaki and mahogany. You cant go wrong with pink interior;)

6. LOL! Yes, I thought it was flashy because I always wore black bags. I don't know what happened in the store that day but I really went for something different other than black.

The pink interior is very cute. :biggrin:

7. ^^Black is good too but I love a little something different from time to time. Congrats again:yahoo:

8. Thank you. :yahoo:

9. I have this color combo in the Madison Shoulder bag and love it. I now want the Madison shoulder bag in Sand. I wont pay 400.00 for it tho. Style # 13252. that has been discussed here before why that is such a huge price.

Op, love the Sabrina.

10. Thank you for the compliment. :biggrin:

I thought I saw the large Sabrina Op Art months ago that they were 358 and the small ones are 298. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. But I did get mine at 398.

11. OO thanks for posting pictures again! She is gorgeous! I love the lining!
    I think those patchwork flower/daisy keycharms will look really good with this sabrina! :biggrin:

12. That pink lining is beautiful!! It makes the bag for me.

13. So pretty! I am glad you posted again...I missed it the first time.
    I bet it looks beautiful on you!

14. Very pretty! Congrats!

15. Awesome