For those who loved the 2005 holiday patchwork....

shelbell77

Jun 6, 2006
There's LOADS of it at the outlets...at least the one I just went to....book totes, gallery satchels, duffles, wristlets, demis and even a bucket hat. If you are not sure what patchwork I mean I'm attaching a pic of my gallery tote.

Attachments

• 9499_d1.jpg
    9499_d1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 137
To be honest...I didn't look at the prices because I was only there to buy some gloves for my mom's christmas present - I'm on a personal buying ban...so rather than tempt myself I went straight to the gloves and checked out. I just noticed the table with all that stuff when I first walked in.

i picked up the demi at our outlet here in calif last saturday....i think the price was $111.00...for the demi.....it's really a beautiful patchwork and it's actullay so beautifully made....can be very dressy for evening or casual for day....it's just a pretty little accessory!!!:heart: it!!!

i picked up the demi at our outlet here in calif last saturday....i think the price was $111.00...for the demi.....it's really a beautiful patchwork and it's so beautifully made....can be very dressy for evening or casual for day....it's just a pretty little accessory!!!:heart: it!!!

I know...I really loved that patchwork...I'd wanted it every year - but last year was the first year I wanted enough to PAY for it. I got lucky and snatched up a gallery tote when the leftovers went to the outlets in January.... coach must have agreed it was a huge sucess since they brought the line back for the outlets.