For those who loved the 2005 holiday patchwork....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There's LOADS of it at the outlets...at least the one I just went to....book totes, gallery satchels, duffles, wristlets, demis and even a bucket hat. If you are not sure what patchwork I mean I'm attaching a pic of my gallery tote.

9499_d1.jpg
  2. aww I loved that one! how much was it at the outlets?

3. Thanks for the info! I loved last year's patchwork. How much were the bags when you went.

4. To be honest...I didn't look at the prices because I was only there to buy some gloves for my mom's christmas present - I'm on a personal buying ban...so rather than tempt myself I went straight to the gloves and checked out. I just noticed the table with all that stuff when I first walked in.

5. i picked up the demi at our outlet here in calif last saturday....i think the price was $111.00...for the demi.....it's really a beautiful patchwork and it's actullay so beautifully made....can be very dressy for evening or casual for day....it's just a pretty little accessory!!!:heart: it!!!

6. i picked up the demi at our outlet here in calif last saturday....i think the price was $111.00...for the demi.....it's really a beautiful patchwork and it's so beautifully made....can be very dressy for evening or casual for day....it's just a pretty little accessory!!!:heart: it!!!

7. I know...I really loved that patchwork...I'd wanted it every year - but last year was the first year I wanted enough to PAY for it. I got lucky and snatched up a gallery tote when the leftovers went to the outlets in January.... coach must have agreed it was a huge sucess since they brought the line back for the outlets.