For those who love the epi mandarine...

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I was on the phone today with a rep from E-Lux regarding the french epi mandarine wallet I ordered. Long story short, he said that LV is discontinuing this color shortly. :sad:

Do you think it is true, or just a sales tactic to get me to finish the purchase (I paid last night with my Paypal debit card and the purchase was rejected because I as short a few dollars). Now I do not know what to get; it is between the mandarine wallet, mono koala, or mono porte tresor.

Please advise!!

I think that if you like it, you should buy it while ignoring whether or not it's being discontinued. After all, you wanted it even before knowing this little bit of information!

kittynui said:
When I bought my Blue epi speedy the SA told me that they didn't sell well the mandarin color
I don't know how he could have told you that! The mandarin is one of the hottest colors LV came out with for the epi collection. I wish they would do a hot pink or fuschia color....UMMM I can only dream.:love:

I know it really stinks! Especially for people that do not live by a LV boutique. I like Cristine want a speedy 25 in mandarine. They do not have any left on E-lux. :sad:

I noticed that it never did come back into the inventory. I suppose that was a clue that it was one the way out. Sniff sniff.

Becca4277 said:
I know it really stinks! Especially for people that do not live by a LV boutique. I like Cristine want a speedy 25 in mandarine. They do not have any left on E-lux. :sad: