For those who live in Hong Kong

1. I regularly visit Hong Kong and I noticed that there are quite a number of stores that sell secondhand designer bags and new designer bags that are hard to find, like the hermes birkin, special edition LVs, etc. The stores that I am talking about are Paris Station, Milan Station, etc. Almost all the stores sell several birkins and I am really doubtful if these bags are authentic just because it's too many. Has anyone in the PF ever purchased a birkin, or any new designer bag? Are the bags authentic?

2. ask annemerrick!

She's shown us a lot of her goodies from these stores!!

She's even purchased a Fendi Couch!

3. I think I know which one your talking about the Milian station & Paris station store at Tsim Sha Tsui. My bf's sister (handbag lover like us) shops their frequently and said their bags are authentic.
    I think that store is a hit or miss thing sometimes they have some really used bags with marks all over and sometimes they have some really clean bags.

4. I've purchased a few LV's from Milan Station before (near Times Square) and didn't have a problem with its authenticity. Never had the moolah for a Birkin tho!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice