For those who like the Chanel Cerf...

1. I went into my NM in Palo Alto and purchased the black medium tote with black calfskin CCs. I :heart: this bag! :biggrin: I'm going to take pictures tomorrow.

The SA, Ericka showed me the new Cerf bag, which is basically the old Cerf (the one with the gold CCs turnlock) with a mademoiselle turnlock. They still had a couple of the smaller Cerfs with mademoiselle turnlock available. I was bummed that they weren't going to have the Cerfs with the CCs anymore! BUT she said that they were getting a shipment of the CCs turnlock soon.

Hope that helps someone who's looking for a Cerf!

2. :yahoo: Congrats! Please post pics for us! Will you be bringing her to the PF lunch? :graucho:

3. Heehee....I'm trying to decide between the medium Cambon, Large Caviar flap and caviar (?) tote!

I will take pictures tomorrow of my new family member :love:

I also purchased a grey accordian flap from Personalshoppers on eBay and can't wait until that comes in also! After that, I am DONE - no more Chanel bags for a while :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice