For those who have seen the new Kristins in real life...

baer77

Coach Obscessed!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2008
(and tried them on)
I am having trouble deciding between the tote and the small hobo. Are they both comfy? Does the tote slip off your arm alot? I'm petite and didn't know which one would be best. At first I was set on the tote but now I'm afraid it may be too big. Any advice would be great! Thanks!

I thought that the hobo was reallllly small (though I'm definitely drawn to bigger bags!). I tried both on and thought that they were super comfy!

I think Coachmommyofmin has both bags and posted modeling pics in her thread (she looks fabulous wearing them!).

There have been a few posts about the zippers not zipping easily on the hobos...you may want to consider the tote in that case...I can't speak for staying on the shoulder since I arm carry

I just got the large Hobo have not used it yet in the large Iam 5ft and the small was wat small I also iked the Horizonital Tote #14758 both were very comfy

The small hobo is really small. The tote is a much nicer size, in my honest opinion. But, then again, I like bigger bags!

I have also heard about sticky zippers on the hobo...which would become bothersome to me.

I just purchased the small hobo - I went in wanting the tote really bad, but for the life of me, I could not keep the straps on my shoulders. I am petite and have small shoulders. I carried around the hobo and it ended growing on me and I like that I could also make it a crossbody (but only if you are petite, it might look odd if you were taller)