for those who have Koala wallets.

1. I have question for those who have Koala wallets. :upsidedown:
    Do you plan to use the coin pocket (I don't know what it called)?

I'm curious becase I had one wallet similar style and I use the coin pocket, and it ruined the leather and the shape of the wallet. :crybaby:

If no one plans to use the pocket, why would they design the wallet to have the pocket. Or, just because it makes the wallet cuteeee:yahoo: , not for actually putting coins in it.

I don't know .. maybe it's just me. I didn't know better. :shame:

2. I answered this in the other thread, but I will repeat here: I always use the pocket of my Koala for change. I put a reasonable amount of change into it, I do not overstuff it with quarters or the like.

It has held up beautifully because I treat it carefully even though I have used it every day for the past six months or so.

3. "I always use the pocket of my Koala for change. I put a reasonable amount of change into it, I do not overstuff it with quarters or the like."

me too!:yes:

4. Thanks for your answer, Jane. ;)
    I really love all the Koala wallets on your signature. :yahoo:

After I ruined my last wallet with maybe over fill change in the pocket, I really lose interest on this wallet style.

But, Habibty's close-up photos of the wallet really really make me wanna have Koala wallet. :love: That's why I wanna know how other people use their change pocket. :yes:

5. I have the Damier Koala, and I don't keep change in the change pocket. I like a flatter wallet. I keep an old-fashioned kiss-lock change purse.

6. I've had my Koala wallet since December. I put change in the change pocket, but not a lot. So far, I haven't seen any change in the shape.

7. I actually opted to just get the Koala card wallet b/c I use a separate change purse (cles) and I didn't feel I could fit much change in the wallets spot anyway.......The card wallet only has 6 slots in comparison to 9 and a couple other spots to put things along with a billfold and it's actually perfect for me......instead of a zip changepurse on the outside in has a flat pocket, just figured I'd bring this one up, not that many people realize it exists and it's a great size and very functional

8. I have a mono koala wallet, and I've used the change spot since day one. It holds alot!

9. :yes: Me too. I have had my koala wallet for about a year and it has held up well even using the change pocket.

10. I'm also interested in a koala wallet, but what scares me even more is the brass buckle. I heard that it scratches easily. Is this true?

11. angie~ i don't keep change in mine, cos i don't really want it to bulge. but i believe it does hold some change, so that's alright. get the koala, it's lovely! :yes:

eva~ the damier and mono koalas have larger koala clasps, so the tendency for scratch is there, but i don't think it'll be v serious scratches (prob just regular wear and tear ones). the epi and MC lines hv the flatter, smaller clasp so it's better :smile:

12. I have the damier koala but also bought the damier koala change purse to put my coins in. It's so cute.

13. I put change in the back pocket too. It still looks great and I put about $3.00 worth of change one time no problem. Kinda heavy then but still the shape is good.

14. i have the damier koala wallet and have used it since last december. i use the coin section and haven't seen any problems with change of shape, or ruining of the interior. i do notice that the buckle has gotten scratched due to wear and tear, esp. b/c i put it in my bag with everything else (keys, cell, etc.). but i don't think it's anything to be worried about. it's a beautiful wallet and I love it!

15. :yes: Yep I have the mono koala, I use my coin compartment with tons of change and no problems at all. Its such a great wallet:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice