For those wanting a spy, here's a new lust

supersaucy

O.G.
Nov 16, 2005
p10913970_ph_hero.jpg

image from eluxury

I just saw this on eluxury when I was browsing. It's the spy in satchel form, and I really think it's just absolutely perfect .. the proportions look great, the leather is a beautiful honey, the detailing on the straps ... and I don't think that it would be huge. Sigh .. another bag on my want-but-never-will-have list! :love:

I think it's cute, but I distinctly remember a thread about it earlier....I think someone said it looked like an alien-baby, so something to that effect. I don't know why I remember that, but I thought it was funny.

SuLi said:
I think it's cute, but I distinctly remember a thread about it earlier....I think someone said it looked like an alien-baby, so something to that effect. I don't know why I remember that, but I thought it was funny.

Ha ha, that was me who said it on the other thread. It's cute but it still looks like an alien baby trying to crawl out. :lol:

haha!
I went spy visiting tonight and was shocked by how enormous those bags are IRL. they're HUGE!
Bloomingdale's had the satchel in the zucca, but I think zucca makes the spy even uglier. just my opinion...more power to you spy-carrying ladies, they sure are eye-catching anyway.