For those that requested a picture...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That bag looks so cute on you!!

2. I'm trying to decide on that same bag right now. I'm not sure if I'll keep it. It is a cute bag but I wished it had a better lining. Are you keeping yours?? It does look cute...

3. Unfortunately, I am not keeping it. It's cute but not for me. besides the size issue, i'm not fond of the straps. They appear flimsy because they are so thin IMO.

4. She looks great on you!!

5. I thought the same thing (about the straps). I wonder how strong they are with all your stuff and carrying it around for a long time. Where did you get yours- from ebay? I'm 5'2" so it isn't too small (i think) for me but not sure if I really love the color-kwim? I do like the style though.

6. I'm not sure about the strength of the straps either. Yes, I bought it on ebay. I'm not sure if I like signature black either. It's too plain for my taste. I bet it is the perfect size for you at 5'2.
    What does KWIM mean?? LOL

7. it stands for know what I mean.
    How much did you pay for your's? Mine was around $180.

8. ooh, i wish i had one! i love the metallic stripe!!!

9. Okay gotcha!... It came to 187.50 total w/shipping