For those that requested a picture...

Here it is..........it looks big in the photo? But, it looks small IRL!
IMG_0970.jpg

That bag looks so cute on you!!

I'm trying to decide on that same bag right now. I'm not sure if I'll keep it. It is a cute bag but I wished it had a better lining. Are you keeping yours?? It does look cute...

I'm trying to decide on that same bag right now. I'm not sure if I'll keep it. It is a cute bag but I wished it had a better lining. Are you keeping yours?? It does look cute...

Unfortunately, I am not keeping it. It's cute but not for me. besides the size issue, i'm not fond of the straps. They appear flimsy because they are so thin IMO.

I thought the same thing (about the straps). I wonder how strong they are with all your stuff and carrying it around for a long time. Where did you get yours- from ebay? I'm 5'2" so it isn't too small (i think) for me but not sure if I really love the color-kwim? I do like the style though.

I thought the same thing (about the straps). I wonder how strong they are with all your stuff and carrying it around for a long time. Where did you get yours- from ebay? I'm 5'2" so it isn't too small (i think) for me but not sure if I really love the color-kwim? I do like the style though.

I'm not sure about the strength of the straps either. Yes, I bought it on ebay. I'm not sure if I like signature black either. It's too plain for my taste. I bet it is the perfect size for you at 5'2.
What does KWIM mean?? LOL