For those that recently bought teal

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
Did you keep it? I purchased the Covet, but the style didn't work for me size wise. I am thinking about ordering something else in the teal, but the gold hardware is keeping me from being 100% on pulling the trigger.

It seems like I noticed a few people sent their teal stuff back. Did anyone keep it? Does it feel like a neutral enough color to wear with clothing that isn't black or grey?

I love gold hardware so much, but I know I'm the odd man (woman) out when it comes to that.

But teal with gold hardware!! :drool: Be still my heart, that must be stunning!!

I wanna see!! If anyone has an RM bag that is teal with gold hardware I would love to see it!

I am getting a teal MAC for christmas and feel comfortable wearing it with most grey, brown, black, etc. probably others too because its muted. I personally prefer gold h/w but everyone likes something different!

I just looked at your collection (very nice!!). You returned this? :nuts:

It's so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would wear this color with anything - but I'm not terribly hung up on matching my bags to my clothes cause I'm too lazy to switch out frequently. Today I have a red MK bag with a pink sweater. Yesterday the same red bag with a blue sweater - I have to admit though, that was pretty bad. ;)

But this bag looks so pretty - I just love the details, the gold clasp, the fringe. What was it about the size that didn't work for you? Too big or too small - I can't really tell from the (BEAUTIFUL) picture.

ebaypurses358.jpg

I love the new teal color! I had the MAM but got the MAC instead since another MAM I have ended up being pretty close in color. It was hard decision to let it go because I think the color is great - especially for fall/winter. I also think the light gold hardware looks really good with teal - it's not too bright and flashy.

I had a teal MAC and it was gorgeous. The light gold hardware is really subtle, not too blingy. I'm glad to see that RM has toned down some of her golds.

Teal is my fave color. I have the new teal and the older distressed teal...in multiple bags. Love it! Since it has blue in it, the color is pretty easy to pair with most colors.

I got the regular teal leather (so bummed I missed out on the alligator one... still kicking myself over it!). While I would love it so much more if it had silver hardware, the leather color and texture itself is delicious and I kept the MAM I got.

I have the teal MAC and it is absolutely a keeper. :tup: I can see it going strong in Spring and Summer for me. In addition to teal/turquoise colors, I favor oranges and greens. Looks awesome against creams and browns.

i like the color and think it actually has a more polish look when pair with light g/hw :smile: teal is definitely a color that can match blue, green, white, black imo