For those that have the BH -

crjhht

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
For the buckles on the side- which hole do you prefer yours fastened in? I think there are three. I just got mine and I have noticed that buckling it in the last hole gives it a different (less wide) look. Just wondering what others are doing. I am not sure I am feeling the love for this bag...:crybaby:

I usually keep them in the middle, but I do make sure to switch off a little so that the vachetta can develop evenly, I find when you keep straps buckled in the same spot all the time you will have that mark on the strap forever.....

yeah, i do exactly what lola24 does...I switch off everynow and then with the wholes so that the patina develops evenly and so the vachetta leather doesn't get any marks from the hardware...but I think the most comfortable position for me is either the middle or the longest setting...hope this helps!!

In the middle.

If you are not sure about a bag, return it. You can always get it back when you change your mind.

I love mine and have been using it for work since I got it 10 days ago. It is a big bag if you don't normally take a lot with you to work or to shop.

Mine was on the middle and if I need to put my book or something larger than I put it on the last hole.

I do love the BH but not having a zipper is my biggest gripe. My PH arrived just this week, whilst the PH is smaller I love having a zip and the adjustable handles.