For those that have the BH -

1. For the buckles on the side- which hole do you prefer yours fastened in? I think there are three. I just got mine and I have noticed that buckling it in the last hole gives it a different (less wide) look. Just wondering what others are doing. I am not sure I am feeling the love for this bag...:crybaby:

2. I usually keep them in the middle, but I do make sure to switch off a little so that the vachetta can develop evenly, I find when you keep straps buckled in the same spot all the time you will have that mark on the strap forever.....

3. yeah, i do exactly what lola24 does...I switch off everynow and then with the wholes so that the patina develops evenly and so the vachetta leather doesn't get any marks from the hardware...but I think the most comfortable position for me is either the middle or the longest setting...hope this helps!!

4. Mine are in the middle but Lola has a great point. Thanks Lola.

5. I like the straps in the middle hole.

I'm sorry you're not loving the BH. What don't you like?

6. In the middle.

If you are not sure about a bag, return it. You can always get it back when you change your mind.

I love mine and have been using it for work since I got it 10 days ago. It is a big bag if you don't normally take a lot with you to work or to shop.

7. I keep mine in the middle holes. Sorry you're not loving the BH. I'm crazy about mine!

8. Yup..I keep mine in the middle unless I have more things to hold..then I put them on the last hole.

9. I've never moved mines from the middle, but now I'm thinking that I should move them around.

10. Middle ...LOVE MY BAG...I used it today and sunday I LOVE IT FOR THE afternoon when I am running around doing errands ...LOVES IT:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

11. I use the middle holes too, after reading this thread, I am going to use the other 2 holes as well!

12. Mine was on the middle and if I need to put my book or something larger than I put it on the last hole.

I do love the BH but not having a zipper is my biggest gripe. My PH arrived just this week, whilst the PH is smaller I love having a zip and the adjustable handles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice