For those that have ikats...

Which color IKAT??? I actully think that both would be OK for year round wear. With the blue which could really appear as more of a spring color, just think how cute it would look with the leather SNOWFLAKE FOB on it?!?! I think that would be GORGEOUS!! (I even think the snowflake has metallic blue leather on the back if I'm not mistaken!?

I think that the gold is always appropriate depending on the outfit!!!

I only have the gold Ikat Wallet and wristlet but if I had it in purse for I would wear it.. We do not have much of a winter here but Gold is a good winter look...

^^^ I live in S FL too and I don't usually dress for "seasons" since we don't have them- just HOT and HOTTER.

I think both can be worn year-round. The blue one has pearlized white leather and I think would look great with a Navy jacket/coat and jeans and boots. It's a sexy bag that could go for "winter white" with the right outfit. Even a nice cowl neck winter white sweater with navy pants or a navy sweater and jeans, etc...

Same goes for the gold ikat- it would look gorgeous with earthtones or against black or winter white too. I would wear it with a black turtleneck, and black pants or jeans, boots and gold jewelry. Need to pull the gold in with accessories.

^^^ I live in S FL too and I don't usually dress for "seasons" since we don't have them- just HOT and HOTTER.

I think both can be worn year-round. The blue one has pearlized white leather and I think would look great with a Navy jacket/coat and jeans and boots. It's a sexy bag that could go for "winter white" with the right outfit. Even a nice cowl neck winter white sweater with navy pants or a navy sweater and jeans, etc...

Same goes for the gold ikat- it would look gorgeous with earthtones or against black or winter white too. I would wear it with a black turtleneck, and black pants or jeans, boots and gold jewelry. Need to pull the gold in with accessories.

Oops, I forgot to state which ikat... I was referring to the blue/white... I guess I"ll have to wait and see during the fall and winter months to see if it goes w/a lot of my wardrobe :biggrin:

Which color IKAT??? I actully think that both would be OK for year round wear. With the blue which could really appear as more of a spring color, just think how cute it would look with the leather SNOWFLAKE FOB on it?!?! I think that would be GORGEOUS!! (I even think the snowflake has metallic blue leather on the back if I'm not mistaken!?

I think that the gold is always appropriate depending on the outfit!!!

ITA. That snowflake fob would be perfection on that bag!

I totally depends on what i wear. I did get navy kenzo flats to go with it. They're suede so I think thats a little more fall/winter. I love the snowflake idea! P.S. I didn't get the gold ikat b/c I remembered that I already have the graphic op art sabrina from last fall which has a lot of gold and the gold cricket so I think I'm good for gold.

I have the navy/ivory/silver Sabrina Ikat, and I have LOVED it this summer! Rarely see anyone else with it and lots of compliments. However, I am about to clean it and put it away for the season. Time to bring out the richer colors.
Though I know a lady with the Gold Ikat Sabrina, and she could easily transition that one in to Fall.