For those that have ikats...

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Which color IKAT??? I actully think that both would be OK for year round wear. With the blue which could really appear as more of a spring color, just think how cute it would look with the leather SNOWFLAKE FOB on it?!?! I think that would be GORGEOUS!! (I even think the snowflake has metallic blue leather on the back if I'm not mistaken!?

I think that the gold is always appropriate depending on the outfit!!!

reigo

Jul 18, 2009
Ft Lauderdale, FL
^^^ I live in S FL too and I don't usually dress for "seasons" since we don't have them- just HOT and HOTTER.

I think both can be worn year-round. The blue one has pearlized white leather and I think would look great with a Navy jacket/coat and jeans and boots. It's a sexy bag that could go for "winter white" with the right outfit. Even a nice cowl neck winter white sweater with navy pants or a navy sweater and jeans, etc...

Same goes for the gold ikat- it would look gorgeous with earthtones or against black or winter white too. I would wear it with a black turtleneck, and black pants or jeans, boots and gold jewelry. Need to pull the gold in with accessories.

reigo

Jul 18, 2009
Ft Lauderdale, FL
^^^ I live in S FL too and I don't usually dress for "seasons" since we don't have them- just HOT and HOTTER.

I think both can be worn year-round. The blue one has pearlized white leather and I think would look great with a Navy jacket/coat and jeans and boots. It's a sexy bag that could go for "winter white" with the right outfit. Even a nice cowl neck winter white sweater with navy pants or a navy sweater and jeans, etc...

Same goes for the gold ikat- it would look gorgeous with earthtones or against black or winter white too. I would wear it with a black turtleneck, and black pants or jeans, boots and gold jewelry. Need to pull the gold in with accessories.

Jan 2, 2008
Oops, I forgot to state which ikat... I was referring to the blue/white... I guess I"ll have to wait and see during the fall and winter months to see if it goes w/a lot of my wardrobe :biggrin:

Which color IKAT??? I actully think that both would be OK for year round wear. With the blue which could really appear as more of a spring color, just think how cute it would look with the leather SNOWFLAKE FOB on it?!?! I think that would be GORGEOUS!! (I even think the snowflake has metallic blue leather on the back if I'm not mistaken!?

I think that the gold is always appropriate depending on the outfit!!!

ITA. That snowflake fob would be perfection on that bag!

spartancoaster

of spirit, say what?
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I have the blue/white Ikat and I plan to use it all year round. I live in AZ, so we don't get very cold here in the winter.

lkooyman1

Let's see the shoes!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
I totally depends on what i wear. I did get navy kenzo flats to go with it. They're suede so I think thats a little more fall/winter. I love the snowflake idea! P.S. I didn't get the gold ikat b/c I remembered that I already have the graphic op art sabrina from last fall which has a lot of gold and the gold cricket so I think I'm good for gold.

Chiara77

O.G.
Feb 21, 2008
Ohio
I have the blue and I'm thinking I probably won't carry it in the fall. That's when I plan on bringing out my signature graphite Sabrina.

BeeBeeshummer

Dec 21, 2007
I have the Blue/White, and I will be using mine this winter for sure. It will brighten up those winter days for me.

PrissyPoo

Aug 20, 2009
Alexandria, VA
I have the navy/ivory/silver Sabrina Ikat, and I have LOVED it this summer! Rarely see anyone else with it and lots of compliments. However, I am about to clean it and put it away for the season. Time to bring out the richer colors.
Though I know a lady with the Gold Ikat Sabrina, and she could easily transition that one in to Fall.