For those of you...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Who have a regular SA (that you adore) at the LV boutique, do you give them a Holiday gift? Since it is the season of sharing and caring :love:

If so, what have you given them OR what will you give him/her? :shrugs:

2. Well I send thank you cards to my SA after every purchase, even if its from the Chicago store. I send Holiday cards to both also. I sent my one SA a gift of $ and the store chocolates

3. That is very sweet of you Matt!!! You're a great customer.

4. I have one SA in mind that I would love to give a gift to. I'm still debating on what though...

5. I gave mine chocolate

6. Yes, I do give gifts of appreciation.:flowers:

7. Me too! Is this deja vu?

8. I would but my store goes through a lot of SAs each year so I basically end up working with most all the SAs at one time or another..they all know me anyway. But no, I don't give any gifts or anything...I'd like a VIP gift first lol.

9. lol I guess I am SUCKING UP to get a VIP gift!

10. I just mailed mine off today....a card with a travelling book (my SA mentioned travelling in one of my visits and the book is the Top 10 lists for travelling....i.e. top 10 shopping areas, etc.) and a nice bookmark that had a quote on it and said Thank You.

11. I just sent a card.

12. For my SA I gave flowers and a voucher, for the whole store I gave chocolates and a LUSH box of goodies and also gave the lovely door man some chocolates....my little way of thanking them for their much appreciated service;)

13. I sent my SA in Chicago a gift certificate for a mani, pedi, facial for my miroir speedy. I love her.

14. I'm going to send my SA a Xmas card with a gift certificate for $50. I hope she'll like it since this is my first time doing it.

15. Wow, that's really nice of you! :nuts: