For those of you with the Tivoli GM....

lastpurse

O.G.
Oct 29, 2007
Or any bag with adjustable handles... Which "hole" do you have your strap adjusted to? Me, I have it on the second to last, so a little vachetta hangs down the bag...

Anyway, I am wondering if you should pick a hole and stick to it? I am thinking adjusting the straps continuously would damage the vachetta, although leaving it one place might leave a dent (or a discolored part), so if you changed your mind later it wouldn't look right..KWIM? Advice?

I have my on the second to last and I will not change it. Only because its like a belt...you know...once its used to being on the same hole...its going to indent.

Pick a spot & stick to it. I realized over this year of collecting LV that shoulder bags are easier for me so I put my Tivoli GM straps on the 2nd to the last hole, too.

I have mine on the first one from the top, in order to make the straps as short as possible (I only carry it in my hand or elbow, never shoulder). It will stay there. Haven't noticed any curling as of yet, going on a year.