For those of you with Day bags

I love my black pony-hair day bag, although I agree with the others that the black lining can make it hard to find the smaller items, but I generally keep my cell phone and keys in the front zipper pocket which is pretty generous. There is also an interior zipper pocket that is pretty spacious as well. Finding things though is usually not a problem for me as I keep all my smaller items in my make-up bag, so it's usually just a wallet, sunglasses, the make-up bag, agenda, and a small bottle of water and/or a book...all of which are usually big enough to find w/o too much of a problem. It's a great looking bag, holds a lot, and hangs beautifully off the shoulder. I highly recommend it!!

mocean said:
i have an ink day and my major qualm with it is that its a litte too long for me (5'4" w/ short arms) and I have to take it off to get my arm into the bottom of the bag, and I prefer being able to touch the bottom of my bags! I always think I've lost my keys so it creates a form of short-term hysteria before I rip the bag off my shoulder and put it on my knee to dig through it to find the ever elusive keys...

I'm 5'3" and you mentioned that the Day bag is already pretty long on you??!! :crybaby:Do you think it'll look ridiculous on me then?

no no no! dont get me wrong... it LOOKS GREAT on! I think I have freakishly short arms (and short torso) with longer legs so it hangs low on me... know what I mean? I think it looks really fabulous and is such a fun, funky, relaxed shape, but I carry lots of small items loose in it that fall to the bottom.

I think if you have a normal body type, you'll be fine. Its long in that I can't reach the bottom when it is on my shoulder, but not long in the way it looks- its all about functionality with me. but its great for school- I'm just taking the summer off, so I dont use it daily as I thought I would... it would be perfect for Fall when I want to carry notebooks and stuff to class. it needs to be like 3 inches shorter to fit me perfectly so I can reach the bottom while wearing it.

mocean said:
no no no! dont get me wrong... it LOOKS GREAT on! I think I have freakishly short arms (and short torso) with longer legs so it hangs low on me... know what I mean? I think it looks really fabulous and is such a fun, funky, relaxed shape, but I carry lots of small items loose in it that fall to the bottom.

I think if you have a normal body type, you'll be fine. Its long in that I can't reach the bottom when it is on my shoulder, but not long in the way it looks- its all about functionality with me. but its great for school- I'm just taking the summer off, so I dont use it daily as I thought I would... it would be perfect for Fall when I want to carry notebooks and stuff to class. it needs to be like 3 inches shorter to fit me perfectly so I can reach the bottom while wearing it.

Ahh... ok! :yes: The grenat Day is BACK on my list hee hee!! :girlsigh: