For those of you with a Speedy 30 ebene damier...

Lurvebags

Jul 3, 2014
...would you mind taking a picture of your padlock and posting on here? I would really appreciate it.

I must admit I've never looked at my padlock closely until my silly friend took my padlock to compare with hers (she calls hers a 'triple A' fake) anyway she handed one back to me and now I don't know if it's her fake or my real one. I'm so annoyed.

I can't find anything online so I'm hoping someone here can help me.

Here's a picture of mine..ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414311641.641792.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1414311706.787728.jpg

Thank you!!

Just compare the number at the base of the lock to your keys. It's highly unlikely that her fake would have the same combination.

Thank you, problem with this is I need to look for my keys now. I never remove my lock so I've packed my keys away somewhere.

One padlock has Louis Vuitton Paris, made in France and the other (from memory) didn't have made in France on it...

I can't find me keys, my friend has probably taken them too! Like I said I never remove the lock, my friend decided to do all that for me. Grrrr! I won't be able to stop thinking about this, I might take it into an LV store to get a new one. That way I'm sure my lock and key is not a fake

If it was me I would go to LV and get a new lock and key. Also, I would be very careful about leaving my bag alone with the friend that has a fake. If she might swap the lock, how do you know she won't swap the whole bag? :whistle:

I have a DE Speedy 25 and my lock just says Louis Vuitton Paris. The bag was MIU though, if that makes a difference to what they would say on the lock. I'd have the same worry as Loveluxury13 - I'd probably even ask LV to authenticate to set my mind at rest (unless your bag has some identifying mark such as a pen stain, so you are certain you got your own back).

...would you mind taking a picture of your padlock and posting on here? I would really appreciate it.

I must admit I've never looked at my padlock closely until my silly friend took my padlock to compare with hers (she calls hers a 'triple A' fake) anyway she handed one back to me and now I don't know if it's her fake or my real one. I'm so annoyed.

I can't find anything online so I'm hoping someone here can help me.

Here's a picture of mine..View attachment 2789764View attachment 2789765

Thank you!!

Is it possible for you to tell your friend - I think our pads and keys got mixed up when you were comparing them, and I would like to make sure the authentic pad and keys stay with my authentic bag. If she has no problem with letting you know that hers is fake then she should understand you wanting all of your original pieces.

I can't find me keys, my friend has probably taken them too! Like I said I never remove the lock, my friend decided to do all that for me. Grrrr! I won't be able to stop thinking about this, I might take it into an LV store to get a new one. That way I'm sure my lock and key is not a fake

I don't get it...how are you still calling her a friend?! :O

Reactions: Rglucko
I don't get it...how are you still calling her a friend?! :O

If it was me I would go to LV and get a new lock and key. Also, I would be very careful about leaving my bag alone with the friend that has a fake. If she might swap the lock, how do you know she won't swap the whole bag? :whistle:

Fully agree. Listen to the kind ladies here and take a long look at this "friend". As for the lock, confront her directly, or buy another at LV.