For those of you with 05 Apple Green bags......

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Is it a "wearable" bag? I saw a First IRL yesterday in Apple Green and it was just GORGY :girlsigh:

I was bitten by the Apple Green bug :graucho:and I am just contemplating how often I will actually wear it. Normally I am not a "green" gal, but it is just a stunning color! I also really have no problem rocking a bright bag with whatever outfit I have on so the fact have have no green in my wardrobe is not really a problem....to me anyways.

So, do you find it is a bag that gets a lot of use or is it always in the closet?

Thanks!

I use mine constantly!!

I love it with PINK for a perfect contrast; it's the best bag against any pair of blue jeans hands down; it's lovely with browns, and pops with black or white.

The only color I don't wear it with is red :shame:

My Apple sees more action than any other bag in my closet :graucho:

I know......my newfound lust was just wavering and then I had to see YOUR ^^^ Apple IRL yesterday! It is all your fault you enabler! :graucho: Thank goodness I did not do a dreaded impulse bid on an Apple after our Happy Hour excursion. My excuse for buying Mogano was because I was on painkillers for my wrist surgery.....I don't want Apple to be a martini induced buy :roflmfao:

Yes, 05 AG is surprisingly very wearable! I would do a search through the "Wearing Your Bal" thread to see what people pair it with.

Extremely wearable. I use mine all the time - the only time I don't wear it is of my outfit is quite green (my favvie colour, so I have a lot), but with anything else its fine. Cheers me up in the winter months too. :biggrin:

I use mine constantly!!

I love it with PINK for a perfect contrast; it's the best bag against any pair of blue jeans hands down; it's lovely with browns, and pops with black or white.

The only color I don't wear it with is red :shame:

My Apple sees more action than any other bag in my closet :graucho:

I TOTALLY agree with 'D' hmwe46 :yes::tup: ! I've had the Day (sold it) and will get the Work soon ... I need more of this really versatile colour (IMO) :drool::yahoo:

yea, i love the AG too....however, i have not seen it IRL but only pics of Nicole carryin her...from there, i already inspired by this color.

Off Topic, *1*Class did i see wrongly? U manage to find one in work....if u do, it's really rare as i've never seen it in work style so far....LOLL

yea, i love the AG too....however, i have not seen it IRL but only pics of Nicole carryin her...from there, i already inspired by this color.

Off Topic, *1*Class did i see wrongly? U manage to find one in work....if u do, it's really rare as i've never seen it in work style so far....LOLL

Celia sweety :heart: I'll post pics as soon as I get her, you'll see :rolleyes:;) LOL :supacool:

pluiee sweety :love: don't lose hope, I'm pretty sure that a beautiful turq work is waiting out there 'for you' ;), I'll keep my fingers crossed :tup::heart:

english_.... I'll post pics soon with just those three '05 colours together (all Works) :yahoo: